How were your first few months or years of the game? how did you play when you were a noobie? I would like to see stories of the nostalgia in this game!

Oh yes. At least you gave them a reward lmao xD Never done that honestly. Now that I hear it from you though, I guess it was working.

When I first started the game, i have no idea what to do but some kind people donated me ccb and bbb, and made some friends from DailyBonus… And then I got banned because they were hosting a drop game in my world. So yeah, I don’t trust people nowadays.

1 Like

Played a few days then Joined forums when i was looking for a farmable guide then farmed BBB, got scammed, became more active in forums than in game.
Played the other game before pw so just followed what i knew, but now it’s really diff

I started playing PW when my friend asked me to play. Then I named my nickname “cindy_loves_u” because I likes someone who asked me to play this game, I remember when he helps me to build my first world. I likes him because he was so nice to me (he also thought me to be a good pixellians like giving some donations or helping noobs), but someday when he knows that I loves him, he rejected my love and I feel so sad. Then I tried to having fun in PW without him😃

Nice story man! I hope to see you in-game!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. im sure things are looking up for you right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry you got scammed. I hope everyhtin is alright. Love the story

Sorry to hear that man. We should add eachother so i can host in your wo- i mean become best friends

Well it’s my fault so atleast I’ve learned

Joined the game 29. November 2016 ~ [8 Days after Beta Release]

That year it was one of the best Christmas times i’ve had.

I first played the game about a two weeks before global release.

I remember that the first form of farming was just breaking magic stuff, and then ccb, and then BBB.

I also remember there being a rumor or something that wearing a microphone makes your break blocks faster, so I wore one of those lol.

Farming blocks didn’t really get me any riches, but it was how I started out in the game :smiley:

Idk man, something about being addicted to boosters and wasting gems etc etc.

All I do is just finding friend and rare name world in the past (That explain why did i get my first PL in 2 years).

It was a blast for me. I am glad that I hopped back into PW during that time.

It was around February 2020 that I went back to PW. Even though my character age was 1,000+ days by then, it was only because my account was abandoned. When I came back in, I knew almost nothing about the mechanism. It took me several hours to learn the basic. Oh, and this was the time before new players are equipped with Newbie Lock.

I had to gather what I had (Gem Soil), and literally farm that thing for a good hour or two. Then, I went to PixelStation to get the daily bonus. It wasn’t much, but greatly appreciated considering my net worth was not even a tenth of a World Lock.

I remember asking several people for guides and tips on what items are best to be farmed. Long story short, about three different people actually taught me a bit more about the farmable and stuff. Two of them were kind enough to actually accommodate me with a World Lock so that I don’t lose my progress. The other one gave me a decent armor, helmet, and sword that was definitely much better than wooden sword.

Slowly, but surely, I gained traction and knowledge. In just about a month, I was able to secure a world for my shop. Although shabby, it got the job done. Two weeks or so later, I was no longer what you’d call ‘dirt poor’. I was definitely lower class player, but no longer a ‘bottom rock’.

Those were good times. People were friendly and generous. Even without me begging, they actually help making my start a whole lot easier than it would’ve been.

I started very early before even the worldwide release of the game. It was called Portal Worlds at the time before being changed in 2017 to Pixel Worlds. There wasn’t much to begin with, I typically farmed
Magic Stuff to get gems and open some boosters in the store. I feel like getting gems was much harder then, since there wasn’t many ways to get gems apart from farming, early on. I do miss the simplicity of the game back then, but it was just the start. To summarise I mainly just farmed and talked to friends and had fun.