I possibly caught corona

After my class was put in quarantine due to a corona mutation from possibly a teacher or a student from another class, one of my classmates got tested today, he was positive. He was sat one meter from me during three classes on Thursday and Friday.

Wish me luck, I’ll be tested tomorrow.

Everyone also had to pass around a glue stick to glue some papers into our notebooks, and only two people in my class washed their hands before entering.

i hope your okay and although you could get covid the chances are you won’t

1 Like

Good luck. I hope you will be ok.

1 Like

I know true story where one boy got infected by corona, their parents wanted his little brother to get corona too,because they thought its better when both Are sick , they almost did everything to make little brother got corona, but he didnt got infected.

i’ll hope u dont get corona!
:grinning:

1 Like

Isn’t that illegal, in some parts of the world to intentionally spread it.

1 Like

It wasnt supposed to spread it to whole world, they thought If would be better If they both get sick, instead of double inflection to little brother, and then big brother can be infected too. Soo in my opinion, it wasnt best idea, but not baddest.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that Epheus.
I hope you are fine, and stay safe.

2 Likes

It’s the British corona variant, which spreads much more easily than the “regular”.

Oh yeah I heard about that well I’m still hoping you don’t have it

1 Like

The incubation period is 5-6 days on average, and I got severely exposed on multiple occasions from Wednesday to Friday. No symptoms have appeared yet. I’ll need the doctors to stick a q-tip up my nose to find out for sure.

I’m still freaking out because I sat next to the guy for a total of 225 minutes.

You should immediately do self-quarrantine, my grandmother also got sick by it. After she was tested positive, she drinks vitamin c every day, exercise daily (if your tired, you shouldn’t) and wash your hands regularly and spray your room with Lysol. Otherwise, if it gets worse then you might go to ICU.

Good luck Ephus.

I was ordered to quarantine. If I end up getting symptoms, I’m certain that my young age and strong immune system will deal with it. I’m mostly worried for my family members.

I have been taking D-vitamine pills for the past three years due to the lack of sunlight in the winter.

1 Like

U should take vitamin c daily, when i started taking them, i wasnt sick soo often anymore.

I get enough vitamin C from juice/fruit.
I have only gotten the cold once in the past two years.

1 Like

good luck @Ephus hope you get better soon :sob:

1 Like

My whole family tested positive for corona, and only I have tested negative. Having to avoid my parents is alot worse than having to avoid kids at school.

1 Like

Update: The doctors shoved a q-tip up my nose, waiting for the results to come within the next 48 hours.

2 Likes

Update: Test results came back, I failed the test. (Negative) I should have rehearsed more.

Huh good :upside_down_face:

1 Like

im glad your well ephus told ya you probably would’nt get it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like