I possibly caught corona

that’s unlucky, i hate failing my tests. better luck next time.

on a serious note, nice. i live in a place that doesn’t have any community spread so i don’t really care much for the virus, although i know i definitely don’t want a stick shoved up my nose. for me, that would probably be the most uncomfortable part lol.

1 Like

It wasn’t as uncomfortable as I expected, like getting pool water up one nostril for two seconds. And the fact that the state was paying for my test made it even less uncomfortable.

1 Like

I’d consider myself pretty darn lucky. Sitting next to a guy who has a mutation of one of the most easily-spreading viruses on Earth, for a period of 225 minutes total.

yeah idk its just a lot of the time i have seen people be worried but they don’t get it even if its very likely

1 Like

Good for you, I still don’t know why we have the same similarities.

1 Like

Huh, nice for the negative result!

1 Like

Glad to hear about it gave negative for that.
Stay safe!

1 Like

I was spared from covid, but my brother got it in the army.

And the schools will be closed until the 28th of March.

Oh my school closed until end of March :upside_down_face:
I have online lessons from 9:15 am to 15:00 pm.
Every ***ing day (unless Saturday and Sunday)
I’m frustrated.

I had real-life lessons from 8-15 or 16. I’m quite happy that I can have online lessons.

I had too 8:30 am to 15:00-16:00 pm real lessons, anyway u like online lessons?

Yes, way easier in every aspect for me.

I literally hate online lessons,because I learn there 45 minutes that,what I can learn in real school 20 minutes, or my teachers are just bad,I hate these anyway lmao.

1 Like

I hope you are going to be right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: Didn’t see the update, I am really happy to learn you are alright :3 have a nice day!

1 Like