I wanna be an moderator

i dont know what to do

It is nothing special but formal and it is a job that the developer or admin trusts

no

i dont think thats real

Hello so you wanna be a mod listen up just stay playing help people and be active and when Your active and forbillede Thise steps you Can apply

That is not real the mods have a huge work they Ban and they kick and they look out of cheaters and hackers this is a huge job

Yeah and no because maybe older mods know what to do so its easy for then

I wnt to be a mod im sad about our scammer im facing 1-10 scammers a day that why I choosed mod

I know all what mod do I have 2pl in game and I gaved half to some new player and who asked me to donate and I never ignored new player and I love pw and pixelians

But sadly this could decrease the chance

You don’t really need wls or give people wls to be a mod though
Just help them in a way you don’t really have to give anything as they are also players who can earn their own items.
And “all what mod do” is too exaggerated?
Each mods have their own respective areas
Like Wiki mod, Discord Mod, In Game Mod, Forum Mods, Stream mod etc.

Just like others said, just keep playing and if they see they want you to be a mod, you will become one.

Nice point :slight_smile:

just wait for next survey

I wanna be a mod so more people will come to my world when i will do a giveaway and to ban rule breakers

@MIISS im getting flashbacks, but heres my thing for you

First of all think of moderation is a job
in this game, this is job that you must comit to, a job that you must do work. Being a Moderator isnt as simple as help here ban there, its something you need to do to regularly, and cause of this you would have to balance your time for your work and for your life and everything else
as others said this is something huge and its to be taken seriously

Secondly, you do not necessarily have to be a moderator
Helping people even not as a staff member would not change anything, help if you feel like so, it would help those that need that help, moderation would only add more to your plate, not give you anything else

Adding to that, thirdly dont expect returns for being a moderator
If you are only being a moderator just for this cool ban hammer and freebies you get, then thats thats a big no no
if you are truly to dedicate yourself in helping the community this may be for you, but if you ever think that this thing would give you more than what it takes, then you must be mistaken. Youd require effort and a constant flow of dedication to even attain this position

Lastly, PW would only accept applications whenever they are recruiting again
You cant just say this publicly anywhere and expect something, you would need a full application as a moderator of a game. They will announce whenever it is open, and you would fill up their forms and etc to apply for a moderator

that is all

1 Like

being a moderator just for the fame is a big :x:.

1 Like

Freak?:woozy_face: u replaid to my topic?

Hahaha​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:lol dby u annoying like me?

Mate . since you became a mod you started lurking fame.
Asked you long time ago if u could go to a world due to someone getting scammed 1 pl & u were just having fun in your world.

@Beta Not all moderators do their job, sometimes they will need the time to rest or to do personal work and since being a moderator is voluntary work.

Well they do still play the game too.
And they probably acted on it even if it is not him.