If this decays i get 550 wlsšŸ„³

3 Likes

;-; ok. I totally wont execute order 66 on you

1 Like

I just lost my slow.

No i dont have 2 pls, I have 3

Damnnn richhhhhh :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:ā€¦

Wait bro, donā€™t doors stay locked eventhough the wl decays, unless the wl is broken? My world ASIAWORLD that was once a part of my old accounts world have probably been through a year of me not figuring out the password, and the portal and doors are still locked

@Celics the world decayed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I locked the world before anyone could. Also thereā€™s like 15wls in the world. Your world and donation box pls? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My world ASIAWORLD? YOU COULD LOCK IT??? SHOW ME YOUR WAYS MASTER!!! HOW??? WTF :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :hot_face: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :dizzy_face: :sunglasses: :triumph: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :astonished: :nauseated_face: :anguished: :pleading_face: :roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face: :pensive: :lying_face: :lying_face: :cold_face: :worried: :frowning: :yawning_face: :relaxed: :kissing: :rofl: :upside_down_face: :wink:

World with donation box : THEGLORY
Btw, can I have my world back? you can keep some of the items, but there was a a parkour I made there like years ago which I miss. seriously tho, how did you do it? When I entered the world months ago, the portal couldnā€™t open, and other stuff

Because the world was not decayed

wait?? So it decayed this day?
Confusion meme | Intro to Digital
Visible Confusion | Know Your Meme

Maybe not maybe yes i donā€™t know

Lemme give you the world

wait

Edit : Go to ASIAWORLD

Tysm Greenwolfe, iā€™m now starting to renovate it

waw,im trying to make a world called givingday into a giveaway world so i can giveaway some items but i need more wls lol got 0 rn sine i spent on item

give me world name and ill give you all in it, No scam of course because i know you cant break decayed lock yourself.

1 Like

Has the world decay?

Eh Iā€™m not exactly sure whatā€™s happened but the sls arenā€™t decayed anymoreā€¦ I think the owner came back.