[MEGATHREAD] The details of the Forumer Memorial Project (participants and polls)

Okay…™

Hey, thanks! But you’re one of the most OG forumers around, so if you’d be willing to even just make a room (you don’t necessarily need to participate in the event to have a room in the world). I’d be cool with you just making it whenever you have the time to.

Ahh that’s a shame. Will you be participating at all, then?

Lemme participate :3

I’ll try to participate a bit at least :wink:

1 Like

A lovely idea, let me know if you need my help with any of it. :smile:

1 Like

You could always participate :slight_smile: that would absolutely be the best help you could give.

Additionally, I still need 1 more person to help coordinate things on event day for when I am unable to be online. But as far as you filling that position, your duties as a mod and the fact that we’re both in roughly the same timezone might not make you the best candidate.

If you wanted to contact any old forumers you may still know, that would help too.

1 Like

UPDATE:

I would like to say that regarding requirements to join, I feel as though if there is room for more players to join then there’s no reason to deny them solely off of account age.

I have spoken to a few other players and I believe this is the best thing (assuming we have space to accommodate them). I will close the poll for that specific question because regardless of what the majority wants, I believe not including younger forumers is not promoting a positive message.

Yes, half of the reason for this project is to pay homage to old and active forumers. But the other half of it is to give the forum community a means to interact in-game and meet one another in a different way. We want these new forumers to feel welcome and stick around.

So as of now everyone is welcome to join (again, if we have the room), regardless of account age. If you use the forums, you are a forumer, and you are welcome to participate.

To all players who did not meet the original 6 month requirement: I will add you to a separate list, and if there are open rooms you all will be welcome to join in.

Thank you all for everything. This has been a passion project I’ve been sitting on for years and it makes me extremely happy to see it coming together. I will be closing the remaining polls in 24 hours, and more info on the date and time is on the way.

4 Likes

I guess I could put some effort into it
How many bytecoins do you need

You mean to build? Shouldn’t be much. Might run you a few thousand bytes at the most for materials.

Btw in game I’m [ZGO]

I think its fair to allow most people to join. but whats the point of allowing someone into a forum memorial if they have just joined for example, @Exilience.

1 Like

Might motivate them to start using the forums. If we have the space for them, why not? Wouldn’t hurt anything for them to join, yknow? If anything the more the merrier.

But this is all assuming we have the space.

I am in aswell, posted few threads on the old forums back in the past.

1 Like

I remember you well. It’s good to see you again :]

We got another one :sunglasses:

FINAL UPDATE:

Polls are officially closed.

For those of you working with me behind the scenes, regardless of role, I will be adding you to a discord group chat within the next 12 hours. Please DM me your Discord handle if I don’t already have it.

For everyone else, please DM me here on the forums or on Discord so we can arrange a time for you to get access to your lock. If you don’t get access prior to the event starting there’s a chance you will miss out entirely, so please be somewhat timely. I will drop my Discord at the end of this reply.

Again, if anyone at all has contact with retired forumers please do your best to bring them onboard.

Once again, I appreciate everyone’s support. This is gonna be a blast. Be on the lookout for the actual event post with the full details of the project in around a week :]

Discord: Celli#3371

This is awesome, count me in!

1 Like

Welcome back to the forums! Or rather welcome to the new ones. Another OG on the list.

If you haven’t messaged me about getting access to your lock yet, please do so. The world is officially complete.

3 Likes