Meme Contest Submissions #pwmemes

I have nothing to apologize for.

And I do apologize to you for throwing a fit about your won item. You do deserve the item, after all.

You should apologize anyway, atleast shrek did, dont let pride control you, just come to peace and thats all.

I don’t apologize to make people feel better about the mistakes they make. I’m not a doormat.

And keeping a grudge won’t help, don’t think of it as a apology, more as a peace treaty.

A peace treaty is them growing from their errors. I also suggest not replying again because it’s just making you look hypocritical at this point.
I also never said I was holding a grudge.

I politely decline your suggestion :slight_smile:

Look, i’m not trying to instigate or get involved, i’m just trying to prevent the forums turning into a argument cesspool. you don’t have to apologize fine, but atleast try to keep the conversation clean.

You’re just making it worse

To this I say some signs that you are living a miserable life.

• complaining about every little goddamn thing in a goddamn video game

• denying any sense and ignoring the facts, when people try to debate with you about something and showing proof their oppinion is most likely better (byte situation for example)

• the thing that you are arguing about is completely pointless (byte situation once again)

• spamming threads here just to complain ( point 1)

5 Likes

Is this thread just about Ondrashek going salty for not winning?

1 Like

—yes—
(20characters)

Man, some people can’t move on huh?
If you lose, then you lose. Crying about it won’t change anything. Go on with your normal day, this is just a Pixel Game after all.
Same goes for winning. Once you win, you don’t constantly brag about it for the whole year. You win and move on with your day.

1 Like

Yeah it was also ondrashek and neo debating wether neo insulted ondrasheks memes or not :yawning_face::+1:

2 Likes

This is just Tuesday