Mining or Fishing?

I choose netherworld. More rewards gems collected and XP is abundant in netherworld

but it’s better to just do mining because it’s more profitable than fishing

2 Likes

I agree my mining gear is not that good and also keys cost a lot while lures are cheap

1 Like

I’d say, fishing is pretty good if you’re trying to relax, slower gameplay and low budget.

Mining is pretty good if you’re trying to have a thrilling experience, faster gameplay and high budget.

Mining is much more profitable in a way than fishing, but it gets boring over time.

Fishing has the same case if you don’t do Youtube/Netflix. But once you have either of those,
you’d have fun while profiting.

All comes down to PoV anyways :man_shrugging:

Hmmmm… I think Mining but i love fishing too:p

no gear since this is starting out pw type of farming

Nether/farming then, without gear, both fishing and mining are obsolete, assuming you mean without rods, pickaxes and swords.

I prefer this: the relaxing experience of fishing and catching all kinds of fishes and in all different sizes. Also I watch videos while doing it.

2 Likes

TRUE! I sometimes even do it wile online classes. When I hear the strike sound i quickly change to PW window and catch the fish! Now tthat’s what I call multitasking :DD

Good idea play pw Even during online lessons xd

1 Like

Just make sure you focus on the lessons, and not on the “Non-Striked” rod

1 Like

I’d always prefer fishing more then mining, but that’s just me!

1 Like

mining = more gems, requires focus, more for people who are unsatisfied with their amount of wls
fishing = friends, socialization, alts, (if you’re like Jaw01) watching TV or multitasking, using ham radio, leaving whenever you want without consequence, no focus, just do whatever you want until you hear strike sound. More of a late game activity

fishing is better and more chill in my opinion but mining is better for grinding cause you can grind for 30 min and already have a silver key(worth 2wls)