Mod suggestion :)

I’m just chatting with people I’m not saying, please mod me pleasee

I did not cheat if i did i need a proof

i do know that you are a bad guy who doesn’t deserve mod status and that is enough for me. you’re banned in my discord server for hacking cause? why do i need more proof for myself. plus many people would believe in me that im not lying

:joy::joy::rofl: ((20 characters ))

serxan also has mod rank there, you can ask him to show banned list, i mean hes a content creator and he would not like to lose his cc status for a turkish guy

2 Likes

I’m not telling you anything, I just want to tell you that I didn’t use scams or cheats.

you wouldn’t be banned then bruh.

I don’t know maybe because I said something bad

why you’re banned because using hacks then?

I didn’t get banned from the game for cheating

i was talking about discord.

As I said before, you are not just banned by cheating, I may have write something bad, I may have spammed, or there are many different reasons for bans.

if you would have said something offensive, your ban reason would’ve been this, not hacking bruh.

It’s been almost 6 months, I may have posted a photo about the cheating, I don’t remember or I forgot

why would you post a picture about hacking, lol.

Sometimes I see cheats on youtube and I say how do these guys do it? and throw it to my friends they are surprising

alright… fine excuse i guess…

anyways why you’re banned from game?

I used scam before, but now I learned my lesson, I don’t do it anymore, I didn’t get banned for cheating

I think devs and other people would prefer a trusted veteran player who hasn’t scammed anyone and has shown their maturity in different pixelworlds social media platforms than someone who just came and asked for moderator powers in forums.

also, how old are you?
please be honest.

most of the people in the game have made at least 1 scam, I am 14 years old