My voice reveal and the explainations about it (transgender thoughts)

I forgor to put emojis after it ok :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

Okay xD

1 Like

Not gonna lie, for so many years that I’ve been on Discord calls, for me you sounded like a girl-ish from your story. Sharing all these is 1 step closer from releasing all the burden you have in your chest or whatever you’re feeling right now.

Telling your parents or siblings would be good, but also risky as you don’t know how your parents would react with the outcome, but isn’t taking a risk a progress? Good job.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Actually once i had to record a discord call where I talked on it to troll one of my co-leader and after I listened the recording, i sounded sooo cringe you have no idea… (like in my opinion I sounded cringe sooo much)
Well i don’t talk a lot to my siblings because recently there was some conflict happening between my parents and them…

These days, I’m currently looking for a job and try looking for a good driving license agence… sooo yea… my parents are busy with this now and i don’t know how to talk to them about this…

2 Likes

Also, I hope my advice does not make you more suspicious to me nor makes your belief stronger and unbreakable. Because what I said is honest and for your good, I don’t say the lies to get likes or smth. I also do not expect my words to get to your mind and others mind because it is all your choice in the end. I just want you to feel happiness and gracefulness when you get older.

1 Like

It’s great that the pw community can be a safe space for people to share their stories!

3 Likes

any good psychologist will not say anything like what mindaw just said. gender dysphoria is a legitimate condition listed in the DSM-V. treatment DOES NOT include telling people to stop. Instead, it includes drugs to help with transition and psychotherapy to relieve the stresses caused by stigma.

attitudes such as “just be a boy lol” are unethical and pose potential risks (mental and physical) to whoever is experiencing the strong emotions.

(i actually study psychology)

i wish you well with your journey, it takes a lot of confidence and bravery to tell people things like this. I would definitely recommend telling your psychologist though; they are there to help you. It may be hard but remember that they’re under strict confidentiality.

6 Likes

We can set you up with an email lol

Well… the thing is i may agree with your message. Even my psycologist told me about the risk of it, like go outside by wearing nail polish and i’ll be honest, i already did it few times, the first time was when i was going to the car to get a water bottle pack to bring it at home. While walking on my way to go to the car, there was a group of cleanner that were talking about random stuff i didn’t really paied attention to it… Sure thing is that when i was close to them (they were on the way) they suddently sttopped talking and seems to look at me. I didn’t really paied attention tbh but this was akward for sure.

I also went see my psycologist with it and we talked about it (that where she told me about the risk of exposing me outside with it)

My feeling were too strong and one weekend, it’s was a Sunday everning, i was supposed to remove it but i didn’t because i really loved it and was a bit lasy to remove tbh.

Luckily this was at the end of the school year, the period when it’s like the last week before the final exam and the only person that was coming in my class was the one who wanted to revise the lessons soo yea… we were in the same conditions as if this was the exam, teachers gaved to us subjects and we were doing it, soooo cool thing about this is when i was in the class, people coudn’t really talk about it, i was really scared to go to school with it (also consider that i take the bus and the train to go to my lyceum) but yea… i went to school while wearing nail polish…
At the first day, people didn’t really noticed me which really surprised me tbh…

But yea… at the second day, some people noticed it, (mostly girls for some reasons) and after the class / training exam, they came at me and were like : Oh you wear nail polish ?
I said yes and said that i really love it, they didn’t got futher about it

And yea… obvioulsy, more the days was passing, more people were noticing it, and yea… the day of the final exam was coming closer and closer, i removed for some day to do a pause but i putted it again the last day of the exam.

After like 3h of intense exam, i went outside of the room (cuz i was done) and when i went outside, lot of my classmates was here and came at me and almost were like:

Yoo… you really wear nail polish? Can i see?
I didn’t had time to answer that a girl sudentely grabbed my hand and looked at it and showed it to everyone.

And some people were asking me : Are you…? (they didn’t finished their sentences because people was talking etc etc) I said no without knowing what they meant…
I just said i wear it because i really love it and it’s looks cool.
Some people was tellling me that this was looking nice etc etc…

Back to transgender topic… for now i’m not thinking about marry someone… i don’t really like a specific gender, like i don’t love girls or boys… and i don’t really want to start being a couple tbh…
About male activities…

Well… i used to watch football on the tv sometime but i’m not really a fan of it tbh… When i tried do football back in the days, it’s was entraining kinda but i wasn’t liking it that much… like whereever i was, i was always scared that someone shoot the ball of my face (even more scared when i was the goal keeper)
Sooo yea… i hate do football cuz i’m always scared that the ball land on my face and / or that someone make me fall by running too fast to try make a goal or etc etc…

Date a girl… walp… i used to have girlfriend when i was a kid, this didn’t lasted for that long…sadly…

About my post in instagram where i said i found one, well… it’s was that friend in my class i mentionned earlier who gaved me nail polish…
She was really helping me with it and we had a really good relation (like she was often sick and i was sending her the things we did in class etc…) She is in couple with someone but the thing is that the relationship i had with her was a pretty good one but she was helping me a lot and i was doing the same with the school stuff.
But as i said, she is in couple soo yea… being in couple with her was impossible and because this happened at the last year of the lyceum (i help you, you help me thing) i coudn’t dig more about it…

But yea… I have no brothers, only sisters but the thing is that these transgender thoughts happnened after all of them left the house… so…

4 Likes

I think it’s gonna be better to see someone irl directly about this… :grin:

1 Like

Ofc man. Take care my brother.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Little bump that gonna be the last for a while or just the last one:

I managed to talk about this to my psycologist… Like not about the transgender thoughts but about me thinking to be a girl…
We were talking about me wearing nail polish and she asked me if i have something in my mind…
I answered that yes and told that i was thinking about be a girl… We talked a while about this and why i want to be one… I said that it’s because i want to get straight long hairs and also i don’t want to remove my nail polish like 2 days after i applied it and only wear it only during the weekend.

After a long talk, my psycologist told me that it’s not because of this that i must become a girl… i don’t feel deep down in my soul that i’m a girl… just i have some wishes like have straight long hairs, don’t have bristle on my arms and legs and wear nail polish whenever i want… Soo yea… i’m also thinking to become transgender so if i would go outside, it’s would be less stressful to wear nail polish and also this would be more accepted in jobs… but also after being in the job after a while, this can be accepted by the staff and can allow it.

For example if i go find a job while wearing nail polish as a girl, i won’t be imediately rejected… but yea… these days i don’t wear it anymore because i need to find a job, do my driving license lessons etc etc… but i wish i could wear it everyday…

Anyways… my psycologist told me that i’m still young and i still need to be used to my new body (after the puberty transformation) and do some changes if needed like do some operations etc…
but yea… deep down in my soul i don’t feel this much to change my gender…

Just some last words before…

I know i’m a boy but for some reasons, i would rather that you guys consider me as a girl… like it’s maybe sounds weird but idk… i will prefer be considered as a girl than a boy…i prefer have a girl set and a girl apparence in game.

You can still consider me as a boy if you want so, but i will just like if you consider me as one…

4 Likes

It is so brave of you to come out about how you feel, RetNos. I hope your gender exploration journey leads you to your authentic self. Just know that being transgender is not a bad thing, and not something that needs to be “fixed”. If you’re indeed transgender, you were born in the wrong body. By the way, talk to a gender therapist specifically if you need to, and don’t wait until after puberty because then if you turn you to actually be a girl, it will be harder to transition.

I highly recommend reading the following link for more information, @RetNos . Good luck, and take care.
https://genderdysphoria.fyi/en

2 Likes

Wait what

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Well… i’ll be honest, i didn’t really thought like “uhh… why you call me a boy, i’m a girl” when i was young… i also don’t really feel attracted by boy things when i was young and also now (like: cars, war military things etc etc) also the same for girls things like (dolls, makeup, dress beauty etc)

Like i play a lot video games but i’m not into boy games like Call of Duty games aka war games and same for girls games like Barbie aka dressup games…

Well probably… when i was talking about my transgender thoughts to my psy, she was like : Well… you know… being a girl can have some bad aspects, girls need to take care of their self, be beautiful, take care of the house, be perfect in any aspect (that’s basically what she said, i don’t remember all the things because usually our meeting last for like 30min) but yea… in my opinion, she was like : You shouldn’t become a transgender, you can regret it because if in the end, i become a transgender and i’m like “well… nahh thanks i liked being a boy i don’t want to be a girl” after the transition, i can’t change it back because the operations and all the stuff around are really expensive and this can be changed only once (like if i change my gender, i can’t change it back if i don’t like)

I’m sorry to tell you this but it’s too late… i’m 18 years old soo the puberty is over for me i guess…

During the time i was at college and lyceum, i wasn’t really attracted with boys and girls, like at college there was a girl which i really appreciated because we became close friends and was spending time together… at the lyceum, there was that girl in my class that i appreciated too, she was the first and unique person which i told about my transgender thoughts and we helped each other a lot (like she was helping me with my trans thoughts and i was helping her to give her the lessons and the homework when she wasn’t coming to school) soo yea we became close friends as well but during the class and the break, we wasn’t hanging out a lot and was mainly talking by messages…

I checked a bit the website you sent on your previous message… and yea… thanks for it, i’ll check futher later ; )

Well…the thing is i don’t really know how… and i don’t really feel to tell my parents about this… like if i tell them that i need a gender therapist, they will question me why etc…

Thanks for the support anyways…

1 Like