New lore thingy?

Well, someone on discord sent this, do you know what exactly that is?
It is obtainable from nether, but is it some sorta puzzle?

2 Likes

O_O

The master of the rift is extremely interested.

It’s from the flamming shard module?

1 Like

SPOOKY GLASS OF MILK FROM THE NETHER!?!?!?
Nether lore:
beat up enemies, get gems
also there’s a flaming shard
very useless
also there’s milk now :OOO

1 Like

@Antonis73 :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

that means dad is finally back with the milk?

8 Likes

After 15 years…. Dad? Is that you?

8 Likes

my 3rd dad is back… :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :hot_face:

milj-milk

4 Likes

Get it the same way u get the shard?

I took the screenshot at the flaming shard module. It’s either a weird visual bug replacing the shard with a glass of milk, or they actually replaced it. I’d assume you get it in the same way. The other two left through the portal in that nether so RIP milk :(((

no his milj!!! :fearful:

This is kingdom come

but white

3 Likes

Shape is also slightly off.

This is :tropical_drink: not a warning light

WHERE IS MY MILK?

Me and my alts are really disappointed…

How do you even find the flaming shards?

I just entered nether and if there is less than 70 enemies in the nether, i leave before the countdown end.

I just clear a bit and look for the module and just exit if i see that there is no flaming shard module or it’s not the good one.

The shard module appear only when there is 70+ enemies i think… the one where i got it had 73 enemies.

It’s took me like 12 modules to get the correct one and like 2/3 hrs in total of just entering the nether portal and leave if there is not this module, there is not the shard or there is less than 70 enemies

Cool thing is that i got 3 free flaming shard (^-^)

How do I check what modules are there?

Just enter the nether and look around / clear the nether and you will eventually find it if you are lucky