Newspaper?

Agree with most except the image one
Harder work for mods since people would troll
And yes newspaper free to view if ever ofc, the only people who would pay are the ones posting

u mean somethin like i said?
meow

I like idea but i don’t think it is good. Newspaper will be just like global message, and i am almost positive that it will be like PWE orders, people will just share random trash etc, and there will be a lot of name shaming

this is pretty much what the radio is for.

1 Like

clanless newspapers since everyone just has to have a daily xp and gem requirement

radio has different channels and no one stays on one channel and you’ll have to keep up since everyone just spams radios with trades which is painfully annoying

It lasts longer than GMs or Radio so that people will still be able to see the posts within the hour.

Like I’ve said, it lasts longer than GM’s or Radio messages as it is separate from the messages.
The difference between this and random trash PWE orders is that this would cost them. In PWE you could set an order to like 2 byte coins and only use that amount right? But if you would do the same here, you’ll just be wasting your bc as you need bc to post here. And ofc like I’ve said, there is a filter system for the categories/tags.
I don’t understand what you mean by name shaming but game rules will still apply in this feature so they can still be punished if ever.

Wait, how will they be handed out?
Sounds awesome though

1 Like

Wow, how did I miss this when it was posted?
This is actually a pretty cool idea!

I love the idea.

Would be great to have some dedicated members of the community creating some real news or short articles in it too (interviews, rumours, feature insights) - not just people advertising stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes