Old creator not demoted

I will make a poll…

• Should the creator status should be boosted? (Like get vip, gems or bytes if you are active)
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Something else (give your opinion)

0 voters

On one hand I think the current reward is enough (Videos being featured, creator rank) since afterall making the videos are for fun, but I also think some rewards like gems would be good (Maybe if only given when the content is high in quality so it pushes creators to better their editing and stuff)

1 Like

I agree with you for that one.

Like “You did well on that video, here’s 50k gems to reward you.” i think this would be great to add a system like that.

But to my knowledge, influencers can request video assets (usually gems) to use them for their videos, like opening boosters. They can technically already get rewards.

They can also request to get items? Like show a ultra expensive item or a item that got removed from the public service or like 1 in game item and after the video is recorded remove the item from their inventory?

No, it’s probably only gems or bytes. Maybe not even bytes. Depends. I’ve heard it somewhere but it could be a myth, I don’t know for sure. Back in the day I remember Tery getting gems for his videos, but he didn’t request them though.
Edit: oh, that’s where I remember it from:

Time to become an influencer so I can make an endless booster opening video :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

tbh, they should remove youtubers who never post or even made a video about pw, when other players have way better potential

1 Like

They are just hoping they come back one day

Which is stupid, because most likely, they wont

1 Like

but there is a chance

And that chance is like 0.000000000000000001% because most of them switched to growtopia or runned out of ideas / don’t want to make videos anymore…

Personally i never runned out of ideas for videos and i have some prepared (and one of them will be public in like 2hrs)

that chance probably just goes to wicker10 who already has a career on tiktok and is making more than enough money (old growtopia youtuber who talked about making pw videos). He has no reason to come back to record pixel worlds videos since he already lost interest in growtopia and probably pw too. But the chances of other gt youtubers coming back to record pw videos would be like 1%.

1 Like

The soil royale :face_with_raised_eyebrow: people fight with soil suits on for the title god/godess of soil

Nahh lol that will be soo long to organize… i remember when i waited like 1h to get 25 people with soil suit with zygora soo no thanks.

Well they demoted RealLegacy and NotEvil exactly because they were inactive

1 Like

Trillionaire was active…

Then, he got demoted for something he has done and admins choose to demote him due to that.

No, they removed all influencers but the ones who became influencer back in beta

Yea but Trillionaire did other things