Old creator not demoted

Well… he meet the requirements but the last video was posted an year ago soo i think that person should be demoted for inactivity

All of the videos are GT videos.

2 Likes

Exactly… that’s make me questioning how he got the status… maybe he did Pixel Worlds content before but made the video unlisted / private.

In my opinion all creators that are mainly doing growtopia videos should NOT be eligible and get accepted for Pixel Worlds creator program.

It’s like doing mainly Fornite videos, post 2 / 3 video about Pixel Worlds, apply for PIXEL WORLDS creator program and get accepted. It’s make no sense.

Doing mainly videos about an other game than Pixel Worlds shouldn’t make you eligible and get accepted for Pixel Worlds creator program in my opinion.

There’s nothing wrong,but i’m putting myself in his shoes and seeing things from his perspective,it just feels like people go against him for no reason.

I’ve managed to find this guy’s instagram account,he seems to be influencer for quite a lot of time, 2017 to be specific, maybe this is one of the reasons why he still has it.

1 Like

I haev 9 subs oN yeetee chenel can mod or fluenciner ?