Oldest non-named familiar

Heya everyone.

You may already know me but does you know about my familiar?

I’m owning a non-named familiar which is 506 days old and i was wondering if someone have an older familiar than me which is UNNAMED

If you got one, feel free to share it and also if there is a story why you have this familiar, share it to us !

For some reason, i wanted to know if there is a older un-named familiar than the one i have !

Here is mine, not quite the oldest of the bunch, but 2 years is still quite the time.

If you’re searching for the ultimate oldest unnamed familiar, it’s got to be the familiar with the Crow/Bunny familiar line. Those are known to be the oldest of em all.

Oops thats named

lol image

4 Likes

Lol, but mine is named. Pretty cool name tbh.
Mine should be oldest named familiar :smiley:

Y’all have familiars?

and I’ve seen named familiars older than mine’s

for example ignashi’s maverick is 1390 days old

Wow, nice.
Well actually yea I’m looking for the oldest unnamed one. But i guess everyone that had a bunny back in the days named it so…

image /
Oldest familiar is 1391 days I believe, as that’s when the familiar update was released.

Got this for 10 wls (currently 1166 days old, which was in 15/03/2018

cjzyz said that (s)he owned a 2017 unnamed ghost familiar
Edit: oops, I misread it actually, it wasn’t purchaed the first day, it was purchased the first time it was released, my bad
Link: Selling some rare items (and familiars)

Pretty sure mine would be the oldest familiar.
100% not edited

Nova is getting old :pensive:

5 Likes

Hmm 99.9999% not edited

Didn’t realise you have forum acc too. Anyway for those old player I think it’s normal to have very old familiar. Mine was the one when Valentine familiar came out and I was so excited about it. Bought one and kept it until now, never named it and never going to sell it. Pixel bot was the second one haha

Really miss those old days of pixel worlds. Every old item is a memory

2 Likes

“100% not edited” :DDDD

I have a Pumpkin with the age of 1400+, unnamed, going to send it here soon

LOL U EDIT XD