Password hacked

ONE Day WHEN I OPENED PW My LOOT WAS GONE THEN I CHECKED RECENTLY VISITED WORLDS AND I FOUND ONE WORLD CALLED AAZW AND ITS OWNER WAS AURIZS WHEN I WAS IN TH IS WORLD I WALKED AROUND AND THEN I SAW MY LOOT IN A DONATION BOX AND SOME OF MY LOOT WAS INSIDE A BLOCK SO I JUST ASK CAN I PLS GET MY LOOT BACK MY PW NAME IS KIOJO

Hi, it’s hightly likely you got hacked by either downloading a malicious software or gave your password to someone.
I’ll recomend you to run a scam on your device, delete any suspicious software you may have downloaded recently as well as changing your password.

1 Like

I agree

Here are the possibilities on why you got hacked;

1. Using a weak password: Incase you got a password that is easy to guess, change it to a stronger password
  2. Using the same password for everything: Reusing the same password for multiple accounts makes you vulnerable to cyberattacks. Your log in information (username & passwords) can get leaked from a website with a weak security. The hacker will try the stolen information in other websites to see if the log in information matches. (This is less likely to happen in a game like pixel worlds tho). You have to use a strong unique password
  3. Sharing your password or typing your password in a malicious website
  4. Clicking on a malicious link or downloading a file while having an outdated antivirus.

Your items will not be returned but you can use strong unique password while having an antivirus to prevent further incidence

1 Like

My guesses are:
*The owner must be ur best friend or irl friend maybe saw ur pass or u may told the pass to him
*The fgem wesite u maybe gave ur password in the fgem website
*I think u watched a video how to hack accounts from youtube and u tried it next day u got hacked.