Pixel Worlds Rift

Wait that’s toxic?? I’m a bit confused here

Edit : Oh wait I just saw the word “kid” and the context

tbh this thread went really cringe…
in my opinion, no matter how old your account is, it doesnt mean you dont know nothing about game…
i joined pixel worlds in 2017 march, quitted near april, now i have played over a year and made new account wich is for now 130 days old, it doesnt matter, i still know alot about game history and mechanics, tbh i dont care how old my account is, it doesnt give me any privilege or anything like that.

i still dont get how this lore related nice conservation ended up being just a stupid arguing about "HoW OLd is YoUr AccOuNT?

2 Likes

Bullying…

I am not trying to bully you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I was just a bit amused and got carried away I guess
Bullying is repeatedly insulting someone I don’t think I did that

And to freak I wouldn’t go as far as saying toxic.
I guess I was slightly harsh but I really don’t know what to say I just found it funny I guess it seemed as if he thought he was really old or something

Lastly you must never have been bullied tutulek if you think I’m bullying you.

:sweat_smile:. let’s just keep this thread on topic from here onwards.

Ok lol I forgot this was even about rifts anyway :rofl:

same sorry for flagging you @Orangehairguy

1 Like

As someone who has been in the rift 60 times…I can assure you…the password is NOT emerald XD, nor is it EMERALD, or Emerald, emeralds, EMERALDS, or Emeralds…

Maybe the Nether vendor’s line is just a reference to something that’s really obscure? As you said, it doesn’t seem like emerald, or any variation of it is the password.

you thinking great Mr.@anon28027316 i think that graffiti’s in clan means there is going to be a plot twist of Pixel worlds and older members that are dead legends but Legends always lived in Pixel worlds
and i think if the clan graffiti’s are active there’s going to be sort of an UFO that have heroes themselfs
that can tell us the future like npc’s in pixelstation, nether world,secret base and other npc that are from ourselfs i sure you gonna do a video about this so hang in there @tutulek2

I think you shouldn’t ping a person if you’re not calling them don’t do it like :.

• Yes, @randomperson is very rich

Just make it

• Yes, randomperson is very rich

Or are you actually calling him?

i was never in rift world