Pixel Worlds Rift

i think not anyway i am a 2018 player in Pixel worlds after all

I meant bosses as enemies btw, not as bosses of the clans or of the civilization

this is i want to explain maybe but maybe the Lore is real and other Pixelians doesn’t know about origings of story

i think soon will know the full Lore

Maybe, who knows. There are still many dead ends like fragments, flaming shards, “emerald”, the rift, F-.

and the clan graffiti’s too

Oh right, the monoliths too

Maybe they all have an use that we still don’t know of

Correct me if I’m wrong. Most lores are origins of a specific. Considering the ancient-type playthrough when you create an account and pass by tutorial.

Wow a 2018 player it’s not like loads of people here are from 2016 and being from 2018 means nothing lol I can guarantee 70 percent of active forumers are from 2016- 2018

That’s why I find it hilarious that your like

I 2018 player that isn’t really anything to brag about here

Read this thread and you will see that you are a young player compared to most I’m also 2018 and I would never brag about it cuz I know it means nothing lol

1 Like

Most old players goes around by 1400-1500 days old account, I suppose

Yeah that’s why I’m laughing because he thinks he is an old player and he’s not from 2016 not even 2017
Which would be oldish he’s from 2018🤣

Ehm not to flex but

Wow, even my character age is just about 1200 days

For some reason I was flagged for saying turulel thinks he’s an old player why tho…

yes? than see that noob

and your bulling is nothing to me

I am imiune to bulling

why are you so toxic against tutulek2 just because he said he’s a 2018 player? the thread went from normal to a thread quarrelling over a player’s age.

yes explain yourself @Orangehairguy