Pixelians , what was the saddest part of your journey in this game?

My saddest part in this journey was back in 2017 , when my best friend in game quitted.
I still miss him to this day.

Monday the 14th of December 2020

~Beta

4 Likes

when i found out frozen soil isn’t farmable

10 Likes

Frozen soil is farmable with Perk. It’s called “Careful Wreck”.

1 Like

perks don’t count as it’s not naturally farmable by itself

1 Like

logged in yesterday to see that my world locks disappeared

1 Like

Dark magic, i’m telling you.

2 Likes

the saddest part was probably when i had a good friend in the game who seemed nice and was one of the best at the time decided to scam me. (it was only my pet jewely tho)

1 Like

perks are good but what about when i dont need it anymore or i dont want to use it as it will get in the way of other perks?

2 Likes

damn didnt know thanks now i wont try farm that lol :laughing:

1 Like

its been a god damn year i want frosted soil to be farmable i dont care if you all tell me to use perks im gonna piss you all off and still bring it up even next year!

2 Likes

It’s not really sad, but one time, I dropped a whale familiar in an open space in my world on accident, and one of my “friends” swooped it up.
Never saw them or my familiar ever again! What a tragedy!

3 Likes

Hope something like that won’t happen again to you

Not really sad but i just feel bad for that this happend about 1 hour after the Halloween 2019 update some of the parts where hard because they where new. this one with the ice the fan and the acid which was hard at the time. in this one tower I actually made it past it and in the next box was Dark sprite wings however this is where i feel bad, everyone else in that tower died at that part with the fan and acid.

1 Like

When someone went on Starfire1174’s account and stole my dark pixie wings, valkyrie wings, clover wings, cherub wings, dark cherub wings, etc. from my world…

Devs tracked it down but never got returned… Probably the only reason I won the dubstep bazooka weapon design contest :confused:

1 Like

The magic of friendship

just removes frozen soil

1 Like

When I got banned for 30 days for global messaging a joke about hacks. Depressed and demotivated me for a long time.

1 Like

When i miss Jake’s awesome livestreams.

2 Likes

It was the realisation of obvious that no one cares about what, how many or how did you get those items and no matter how many hours you will spend inside the game. Nobody will actually care with the exception of friends. (In case if you have them). That there is no way a blob of pixels could make me happy playing a game that will give 0% of change in reality. The part that there was so many hours put into the game which makes it so hard to dump all the progress. After which came thoughts that sooner or later this game will shut down or I would stop playing. Either way this is similar to eating candies. Is it fun? At the moment yes, but after which comes regret of playing and wasting time. Which then could be drowned into more playing to increase dopamine. Was it worth it? Well of course no, but just like candies I still keep on playing from time to time.

2 Likes

Getting scammed 3 times in a day and got scammed my favorite item :disappointed_relieved::cry:

2 Likes

Prob my friends quitting is the saddest part

2 Likes