Pixelians , what was the saddest part of your journey in this game?

When my love was rejected by someone & my tummy bunny was got scammed, that makes me crying in real lifešŸ˜­

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, but next time you have to be careful & donā€™t trusting people too fast.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is exactly why they added pets, so you can invest more time and emotion into the game

1 Like

If you enjoy the time you spend playing the game, then youā€™re not wasting your time, if you donā€™t enjoy the time you spend playing the game, then you should probably ditch it.

4 Likes

i will beat you then i will beat you with frosted soil

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it isnā€™t farmable, so youā€™ll run out eventually.

2 Likes

bet ill keep an extra to beat you

2 Likes

Whatā€™ll you do after that breaks? Use regular, FARMABLE soil? Muhahahahaha! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

i still have extras.

2 Likes

Saddest part?

Being on your last round of black tower and dying right before reaching the top, throwing a glance at the lonely boxes above you, seeing that legendary waiting for you, waving at that legendary knowing that youā€™ll never cross paths again.

4 Likes

Probably when I asked someone in dailybonus if they liked mustaches and said no :[

8 Likes

+Bump
Also , almost a year passed , damnā€¦

saddest part of my journey was when I worked very hard for some items such as demon wings, world locks etc. and keep on getting scammed and losing them

1 Like

I know how it feels :tired_face:

Yeah imagine grinding your butt of for a thing that costs 3 wls (especially when you are a noob) then just losing it in a minute to some dudeā€¦

1 Like

Now I feel like the saddest part of my journey is seeing how much this game has fallen from grace compared to when this thread was first made.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really have any sad memories from this game.
I only have pure hatred for not getting legendaries :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I donā€™t really have a sad part because I almost always played alone and trusted no oneā€¦ Well I guess that can be the sad part, or what neo said above

1 Like

You guys are so dramatic over a game. Wait until you discover the real world. Oh man.