Pixelians , what was the saddest part of your journey in this game?

Well considering we are talking about PIXEL WORLDS in a PIXEL WORLDS forum, it’s not dramatic at all, have you even played the game?

6 Likes

Emotional over a game. Go to school now instead of being here on the forums now.

So true Ephus!

The game is a game. The betrayal is real.

1 Like

Getting cards from the black tower :hugs:

I admit, I more than once cried as a 10-year-old after being scammed in gt.

2 Likes

Hiii,

The saddest thing I did in this game is to finally depart myself back to Growtopia since all my close friends irl and in-game made a dare to let me play pw for a year (since I was always against pw) but playing it changed my mind and said to myself " it’s a fine game. ". I believe to the quote “Before judging the game, you have to try it yourself”

Just here to say thanks for having me throughout my journey here in the forums and in game.

@Commanderder @Soap @Celics @GeneIsHere for being a friend of mine, I will NEVER forget our moments and memories together <3… NEVER :slight_smile: (kinda miss you guys tho)

5 Likes

Maybe one day you’ll have it as farmable :wink: you just got to keep reminding us

3 Likes

Please change, we are begging (◠‿◕)

1 Like

Dont know about the saddest, but the best part is that i quit :smiley:

2 Likes

Isn’t it already farmable with perk?

Hai hai iam pack in foorum. Pannedt for tuu viiks

wow welcome back we are so happy for you

Seriously, previous streams were a blast, now they follow the exact same routine:
Introduction > Welcome Shoutouts > Chat > Minigame > Worlds > Goodbye Shoutouts > Ending sequence

The cool streams were when it was the “stream week”. There it wasn’t the exact same routine every single time. But there are no more stream weeks as it was once-off and never again.

Oh my god I am very moved by that. Thanks guys. A drop in my lense

No problem sir… Nice pfp tho lolerrr

wow man… just wow… :flushed::flushed: man…