Please unban my account at pixel world

You wont get unbanned, you did smth wrong,you deserve your ban,do better next time

i think i make a war only from posting this :pensive:

Just imagine u someday did something that break the rules of the game on accident, then u got banned for 10 years. I can imagine is u gonna post the same thing because u did it on accident. Before you say i will no, you dont know how ur future is gonna be. Here’s a story: Someday live a criminal that rob banks, he feel happy to get money. But one day, he relize that all he has done is wrong, then he start to give all his money that he stole from it and live a new day without being a criminal. BUT people doesn’t trust him, people always hate him, mock him, post a comment that break his heart and make he feel so upset and start to losing hope to be trusted, so he just lock him self in his house and never came out, he captured after few days and torture him till he’s dead painfully… Every people see us like a bad guy, criminal and bad things, but they haven’t see their self. People like to mock people, but they wont accept it when they got a ridicule. You take this too far by comment bunch of things that ppl wont even read because how long it is plus u dont know how it feels, so please stop commenting bunch of stuff and make me more and more and more sad (the part u say i cross trading actually i haven’t do it). Everyone not perfect, they do mistakes, dont think ur perfect, u are not perfect, we are not perfect!

Tell me. How can you do something illegal “on accident”. Yeah you may have realized that all you had done was wrong, that doesn’t make you less guilty. I may have broken your heart but you broke my heart breaking a major rule of the game which I love and which is being destroyed, bit by bit. Is that alright? You broke my heart, I broke yours. You tried to kill the game, now, before any “that guy also did It!!!” Arises, there is a report button, somebody reported you. He filed a case which ended in the guillotine for you.

A whole speech going on here lol

Trading non-game items is one of the most punishable offenses in the game for several reasons:

-it breaks the in-game economy
-unfair for people who actually work for their items
-unfair for the game’s developers, you profit from their work without them getting any compensation
-The seller is getting monetary gain without paying any taxes

Before doing something such, you acknowledge it’s illegal and a bannable offense.
They unfortunately do not unban players who have been banned for a real reason.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

Let’s put an end to this topic.

Trading non-game items is illegal and you will get banned if you do it.
(in your case, you got caught and you got punished already).

I personally think that thread don’t deserve such replies, ok someone here did something illegal and it breaks the game rules but i don’t think over 45+ replies was needed for that topic.

Thread locked!

5 Likes