Please unban my account at pixel world

If 't be true thee breaketh the rules thee shalt visage the consequences!

Continuing the discussion from Please unban my account at pixel world:

Great explanation @duckles

You literally broke a severely enforced law in the game. Also, let me ask you, if you ask a prison guard, can he get you out legally?
Just because this is an online community doesn’t mean this becomes your playground, you can’t do whatever you want here.

Also @kikopower do we call a person in jail an innocent? What he did was severely wrong and he got punished, I see no reason this post should’ve existed.

He is a criminal.

Also, Don’t you feel like you are in a 1 dimension world? Where you are the center and everyone else is just organizing a stage show for you? That’s what’s happening here. As I’ve stated

He isn’t getting unbanned no matter what we say

He is in Jail

What ever we’re doing here doesn’t matter, the law is severely inforced (or was, if you’re that guy) did the development team unban anybody for doing illegal Trading, No, why?
Because a law is a law.
A law is enforced
You shall face the consequences.

Why does this post exist, it’s literally here for no reason. JGarren is a criminal. He is being punished for his deeds. What’s wrong with that.
Why are you trying to bring a person up from hell.
That’s where he belongs, that is his home now.

Also let me clear up a few things, Yes, I still hold of my words that JGarren is a criminal, and by “his home is hell” I don’t mean he’ll go to hell in the afterlife or anything like that, I just mean he belongs to jail.

1 Like

yes they all say like that, but not for me. i keep my promise… and my acc already old and i try to cross trade because i got interested of moving gt wl to pw byte, i play fair and from start until i saw people are trading gt wl to pw byte. So i wanna try it, and from there i got banned and i havent do the cross trade, im just asking about trading the gt wl to pw byte to the trader. Then i got banned

i havent do the cross trade, im just asking about the cross trading to the trader

and i wont take my anger to my family, its my problem not theirs

Should’ve read the rules as Ondrashek06 said
YOU Agreed to the rules
You agreed to the punishment
Face the consequences.

2 Likes

i havent do the cross trade, im just asking about the cross trade to the trader

i did make an alt to start over, but i miss my main acc with all my stuff in there

Also let me ask you, what if some other player saw you and decided to do cross game trading as well?

THAT’S BAN EVADING YOU’LL GET BANNED FOR IT. Leave it now.

Isn’t that like “ban evasion” or something

Yes. Ban evasion. Another severely punishable rule broken by the same person who “is sorry for what they did, and have learned their lesson”

1 Like

In all honesty, it’s not against the rules on making a new account and playing on it even when you are banned but it has to be brand new and you can’t have your old items on it. Even Jake mentions it at some point.

1 Like

Huh? Ban evasion is legal? Can you please link the stream where Jake said/talked about it?
While waiting Imma read the code of conduct again.

Kukouri Mobile Entertainment’s TOS

Section 2 Column 4 - 7.

You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Kukouri, or previously been banned from playing any Kukouri game;.

The link to their TOS:
http://kukouri.com/tos_2016.html

1 Like

No need to search in the streams (if you were, no offense and sorry) but Jake can’t be righter than the company’s TOS. No offense towards Jake or anybody that I may have mentioned.
Well this whole discussion was just people learning the rules and all. But I think there’s nothing more to learn in this chapter.
Goodbye JGarren.
Goodnight everybody.

1 Like

Good night.

1 Like

You knew it was illegal… Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

1 Like

Jesus Christ m8 @Tellcode

You’re delusional and ignorant. I never said he was innocent. I was speculating why he did it.

No one is ever the center of attention. Existence is futile. Everything we know is a lie. Time is finite. Space is infinite yet suffocating.

Well there’s a void between innocence and criminality. We are treating a criminal as a criminal, no need to object in between that. He did it because he wanted to get rich in other games, he is a criminal and there’s no denying that.
The universe is infinite, sure but what we can observe is finite. We are all just pink blobs of organic neurons communicating through chemicals from inside your axons inside a skull inside a vessel which contains your soul. A soul that determines who you are and what you do.
A criminal is a criminal.
You don’t call them anything but that in a scenario like this.
Yeah, space is suffocating, but we don’t release the pain anywhere, it will be inside your skull forever, Until you die.
He didn’t need to do cross trading.
But he did
He committed a crime
He is a criminal
We treat him like a criminal
I maybe a bit ignorant and delusional but what can you call a criminal?
Everything we know isn’t a lie but an illusion, made to shape us for our future.
Space maybe infinite but our observable universe is finite.
A point in space that takes light enough time to cross the universe, and life to end by all stars ending and thus no light in space.
In most people’s brains they live in a 1D world were they are the center of attention, where only they matter.
I’ll give an example from an experiment:
There’s a child and a scientist in the room,
There’s a box that contains 2 cardboard figures
Sally and Mary (i forgot the 2nd persons name)
Sally has a very tasty cookie and a basket.
Mary has a basket too but no cookie.
Mary wants the cookie so when Sally leaves the room she takes it and puts it inside her basket.
When a child is asked where should Sally look first, what do they answer?
Inside Mary’s basket.
But who told Sally that her cookie had been ever stolen in the first place?
She should’ve looked inside her own basket first shouldn’t she?
The child is like a center of attention.
Sally and Mary live in their own world
Does the child belong there?
Why should Sally check Mary’s basket first?
We all here are like that with our own thoughts, thinking only about ourselves.
If anybody you think is wrong, you try to correct them.
But who will you be Correcting?
Another brain that has their own thoughts.
A game company is a net of people that share some of the same thoughts, a same goal.
A TOS is their rules that you must obey to have the same goals, and a bit of the same perceptions as the company wants you.
You don’t obey it? You get punished so you dont do that again. You will be a criminal under the eyes of the superior net.
You will be a criminal under the eyes of everybody who obeys the TOS.
You become a criminal.

1 Like