Problem of EkipAli. Tournament+General

Sussy The Wok meme moment

shame on you, after all I did for pw community, kids like you are blaming for actions that I never done :slight_smile: You have no evidence of me doing anything illegal. I might have made some mistakes like using my alt on tournament, and using a little bit of offensive language in game, but other than that you can’t blame me for anything, its also funny how you say Migo, EkipAli, Totul, Trill are in the same group.

Migo was my friend for more than a year, then he ended up scamming me :joy:basically I got stabbed from him.

I know Trill for a while but we became friends few months ago, and you are the first person I hear who says Trillionaire illegal trades.

About Totul, I know him for nine months only, but he is like my brother now, he even visited me in Turkey, I don’t see anything wrong with being close with him.

Here is the funny thing, Totul doesn’t trust Migo and Trillionaire, Migo doesn’t trust Trillionaire, and I was the only one who was close with all of them.

I told you that, because I feel like you are acting like friend of mine in game, and talking about me here in dummy way.

Yeah, all you did for this community, Im grateful for your flexing and cheating my lord :pray:

But Im asking you, do you even KNOW what hypocrite means?

You have no idea about what I’m doing, do you :)))) I’m not talking about giveaways I made where I gave at least 25m byte in total, there is more stuff :smiley: I have nothing else to say.

2 faced person.

Then you need to visit Google, because hypocrite is a different word.

Oh yeah, top secret stuff you do for us and nobody knows :sunglasses:

At least normal players like you doesn’t know