Problem of EkipAli. Tournament+General

No I didn’t do it that way, I let the account which had winstreak win, I gave my alt 2 wins and my main 2 wins.

Dont forget about bothering opponents with them Ali

No I’m not showing my items on 2nd last video, I just wrote their prices thats all. You better watch the video or at least take a look before talking about it.

It is not against rules and it is something I can call a strategy, I will not use alt to boost anymore, but if necessary I’d waste my opponents time again, so I can get my trophy. But I wouldn’t do it if I’m not getting anything out of it.

I mean, for anyone watching its obv. Looking at dislikes people understand it

yeah you just disliked it :smiley: good job, do I even care?

It doesnt matter if you get something outta it or not, youre doing it and it matters

No, I can even show you im not disliking ur vids, you just have 20 dislikes on it without me xd

I’d do it again if it is going to get me a trophy

He’s not flexing his items in it, it’s just a bad video.

1 Like

I’m talking about the last video…

yeah exactly, I agree the fact its not a high quality video

I mean that too, yeah. Maybe I just didnt watch it, my bad. But yeah, it’s his “identity”, zero character or anything, just “Im rich”

Last one was little more “quality” only on edits, because people dislikes it too

omg you are still speaking so sense, I did not showed my items on that video I’m not saying ‘‘I’m rich’’ the only video where I flexed was my last video, and I didn’t even put 50% of my net worth on that

Then I hope admins remove you from this tournament, because you don’t deserve this trophy.

Last sentencje prove my point xd

Whats your in game name? Why are you hiding yourself?

It is not going to happen, you just think you know some stuff, but you don’t

Kinda tired of shady people on top but what you gonna do, money always wins. Totul, EkipAli, Trillionaire, Migo, I think it started this year and honestly Im ashamed because I like to call rich players “good players”, but its not like that now. I miss better times, when richest was somebody who was farming a ton, or kept expensive items (and proved it) even if they quit now.

One word: shame

I like to keep it secret, but dont worry. Im a legitimate player, unlike you

Also, you didnt reply to it, why do you call me hypocrite if you dont know meaning of this word?