"QUEERS" an LGBTQ+ world

Here’s my reply to you, since you haven’t changed your behavior:

Respond if you want to, don’t if you don’t.

I am sorry if you feel as though I am disrespecting you, but why do you want to take the discussion to DMs? I’d like the discussion to be public.

I’ve already mentioned why, if you wanted to respond, the discussion should go to DMs.

The original meaning of this thread was simply to advertise an LGBTQ+ world, and we’ve strayed far away from discussion about the world itself.

1 Like

Why is this Ephus dude so obsessed with arguing about lgbt on the forums lol
“ITS SICKENING THAT THEY SHOOOOW IT TO THE CHILDREN”
Most children know about sexual stuff at the age of 13

Get cool please.

4 Likes

That would be another straw man argument.

You do not decide if I am going to respond to you in DMs. There is no point to keep arguing with you, since it’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but impossible when the person you are arguing with keeps blindly advocating the progressive ideology, which is far fetched.

Then don’t be surprised that I feel as if you’re being disrespectful.
It would be courteous if you were to respond via DMs, as this thread has very much gone off-topic, hence why we shouldn’t continue the discussion publicly.

I never saw this as an argument, simply a debate.
It feels like you’re trying to take it down that path though.

I guess I’m in the first category then, as I’ve made plenty of valid points to support my beliefs and opinions.

To clarify, this will be my final response in this thread, at least to you.
If you would like to continue this discussion with me, do so in DMs.

2 Likes

My intention is not to be disrespectful, you however have decided to take it personally.

A debate consists of arguments.

The LGBT community is not being oppressed in the western world. We can see this by the fact that this wokefest is so big. They are constantly inventing new categories to put themselves in, so that they can also join the club of oppressed people.

There goes your ideology.

I guess this debate has come to an end now, since we are not responding to each other anymore.
Cheers!

Why did you even start replying to this thread if you are just gonna say your opinion that absolutely nobody wants to hear?

Bluvox made a world to support LGBT people and you keep coming up with “but they are already supported in the western world” yea but people from all around the world play PW lol

If you don’t want people disliking you maybe keep your opinions to yourself and that might be a solution, because right now you are EXTREMELY annoying and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who thinks that.

Why are you so butthurt over a world anyways? Can’t wait for you to find another thread that supports a group of people and say stuff nobody wants to hear.

Get a life dude.

I was meant to reply to Ephus

5 Likes

Like half of your points regarding anything remotely LGBT

1 Like

I know “forums are made for discussions” but what is really the point of arguing about lgbtq on a children’s game forum
Please touch it

6 Likes

Yeah, the argument really just needs to end at this point.
I’m making an effort to bring the argument to a close, at least in a public manner.

1 Like

Thanks for the support, everyone, I do really appreciate it.
Though Fyn is absolutely correct, we should not stray so far from the main topic of this thread, which is primarily meant to be about my world and my intentions to have an open and welcoming place for everyone willing to learn or simply just hang out.

5 Likes

Kinda off-topicnor anything, but people who are getting discriminated because of their different gender should or can watch this (recommendation) because after my classmate (3 classmates of mine are queers, on in bisaya. bakla.) showing them and they fell right.

https://youtu.be/39OMqJUQInA

2 Likes

That’s a whole different world to our developed nations, where most “Oppression” allegedly occurs.
These woke kids have never heard about or felt oppression.

I also find it ironic that the most progressive countries, such as Finland or Sweden, allegedly have the most oppression.

@Ephus Can you please stop trying to start stuff.
Please leave the thread.

1 Like

I don’t know. Arguing about any progressive ideas with these kinds of people is pointless.
There are three possible outcomes.

A. They disregard what you are trying to say, then call you a homo, trans, or any other phobe, or claim that your posts are hate.

B. They act like a broken MP3 player, repeating the same preposterous and far fetched ideology.

C. You get ‘asked’ to leave because you dare to have an opinion, which doesn’t fully correspond to the ideology.

@Ephus
I want you to leave and stop starting arguments.
Please leave the thread.

2 Likes

The dudes been typing for like 10-10 mins straight he thinks he can change the world but in reality hes just an annoying prick.

Like how annoying can you get Ephus? You are probably the most annoying person on this forums.

You have 3 monitors and a gaming pc why can’t you go play your expensive games your parents bought you?

1 Like

Can’t you spend your freetime somewhere else?

Can’t you see literally all of the people here disagree with you and find you annoying

2 Likes