"QUEERS" an LGBTQ+ world

dies because of my stupid opinion

Yeah. Most of them aren’t homophobic they are just uneducated.

They basically learnt all of that stuff from TikTok and ohter social media pages where people just hate on the minorities.

I hate to break it to you Ephus but you are being damn annoying :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be gay. Do crimes. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you’re just going to disregard every valid argument, which differs from your, as trolling and hate, then I don’t think the discussion will get anywhere.

You are a good example of a person, who can’t handle facts or opinions differing from yours…
The only person here who is hating, is you. You can’t argue and play the nazi card constantly.
You are a prime example of why people are sick of having the agenda constantly pushed upon them everywhere. Your tactics in arguing, as proven today, are the same ones that are used when indoctrinating people.

I strive to conduct myself in a mature manner, I’ve tried to present you with reasonable and appropriate arguments, yet, you decide to be immature and obnoxious against me, using personal insults and much more. I respected you in the beginning, but sadly, I’ve now lost most respect as a consequence of your childish and obnoxious behavior. I don’t think I have anything to add.

Sateenkaarihörhö = (ENG) Have a nice day

1 Like

Pride month isn’t a “month only about them”, it’s just a month to acknowledge people that identify as LGBTQ+, and support them. They’ve been consistently oppressed, and they need to be shown that it’s okay to be who they are.

1 Like

When equality just isn’t enough.

Equality is enough, but right now they don’t have that. LGBTQ+ people are constantly being discriminated against. Pride month exists because LGBTQ+ people haven’t been treated equally, and that’s what needs to change.

1 Like

If that were the case, don’t you think that Asian, Middle-eastern and African countries, such as Indonesia, Saudi-Arabia and Congo would have pride parades?

They already have equality in the western world. We’re now at the point where they are demanding that the world caters to what they want, such as with the usage of bizarre pronouns.
Of course they are going to claim that they don’t have equality, because they feel that they are wronged if everyone doesn’t cater to their needs.

I find it funny how they demand the western world has to change to cater the needs of a tiny group of people who want equality, when they already have it in the western world, but aren’t pleased with it.

not to flex or anything, but i managed to lock the world QUEER since it got unlocked this update after I sent an email to support stating it’s a reappropriated word :smirk:

The N-word is an EXACT comparison. You should learn critical thinking.

i hope you are joking, and if you are, that’s still pretty sad.

3 Likes

While many of these countries don’t have pride parades, there are movements such as “Stop Asian Hate”. These movements, parades, and events (I don’t know if that’s the right word) are done in many different forms, and all aim to bring equality to these people.

No they don’t. LGBTQ+ people are still discriminated against, and often not treated equally when compared to straight people.

They’re not “demanding that the world caters to what they want”, they just want basic respect, and to be treated equally, despite their sexuality.

The western world has to change because the western world is still discriminating against LGBTQ+ people.

The LGBTQ+ community isn’t a “tiny group of people who want equality”, that’s such an ignorant statement.

Also, why do you think they’re not pleased with it? Hint, it’s because they’re not being treated equally.

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Asian hate in The U.S is due to the BLM movement not liking that other racial minorities also exist among several more reasons. I have never seen any news of any pride parades in those countries, where they ARE being discriminated against. In these places broad changes are needed, since they aren’t known for abiding by all human rights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79FhEhWGXjw

That is a vague and untrue statement, mind specifying and motivating your statement?

They do have basic respect, but they just do not acknowledge it. Their meaning of basic respect is that everyone should alter their vocabularies to fit their made-up pronouns, which is an impossible, ridiculous and paradoxical requirement to fulfill, causing all these pride wokefests to arise.

This is just ridiculous to what lengths and the agenda is being pushed.
Look at this mother of wokeism targeted specifically at kids. Sickening.

My comparison is an EXACT comparison to what you did. Bizarre that you think that it’s sad. Maybe you should consult a therapist if you get those feelings of sadness constantly.

that blue cules stuff looks terrifying ngl.

It was my childhood and look what they did to it.

Not against rainbow club or anything but it shouldn’t be forced everywhere.

1 Like

So you’re allowed to make a “vague and untrue statement” without providing any actual evidence, but the second I say that LGBTQ+ people are still being discriminated against, it isn’t okay? Regardless of your hypocrisy, I’ll provide evidence for what I said before.

This webpage from Stonewall in 2017 covers figures from 5,000 LGBT people who were polled on hate crime and discrimination that they’ve faced.

This article from USA Today covers discrimination against LGBTQ people in the workplace.

This webpage from Amnesty International partly covers the discrimination that LGBT people face.

In many of these places, you can receive severe punishment for being part of the LGBTQ+ community, to the point where it can be dangerous to run pride parades in such places, which is likely why we don’t see pride parades in such places. In these cases, it’s important for people outside of those countries to provide their support and try and help them.

Once again, in many places, LGBTQ+ people do not have basic respect. If this was true, and they did have basic respect, then there wouldn’t be hideous laws against them. (I won’t be providing any sources for these laws, because I’m pretty sure that it’s against the rules of these forums to discuss politics, but a quick Google search would bring them up.)

The pronouns that you’re actually going to use during day-to-day life are really the only ones that you need to remember. You’re not expected to know every conceivable pronoun, it’s simply unrealistic, you’re simply expected to respect their chosen pronouns. If you’re unsure of someone’s pronouns, use they/them. It’s basically a pronoun shortcut.

This video is very much a grey territory. (I can’t quote the video for some reason.) While on the one hand, children should be taught about LGBTQ+, it should be done at an appropriate age. I believe that the audience this video is targeting specifically is too young, however older kids should still be taught about LGBTQ+, as this would help prevent issues with bullying and discrimination.

(We should probably tone down the debating now, since, despite being relevant, we have gone pretty off-topic from the original thread. If you’d like to respond to this, feel free to do so in DMs, since we wouldn’t have to stay on-topic then.)

3 Likes

I can admit, it is vague, but not untrue.
Polls are not very accurate when the demographic being polled is the same demographic that wants to make their personal problems others’ problems. Their definition of a hate crime might be that someone “misgendered” or used a “wrong pronoun” or simply didn’t agree with their view of the world in an internet comment section. Not a very reliable poll if you ask me. How is it discrimination that someone is scared to go out in public? That’s not discrimination, that’s low self-esteem. I’m also scared to walk on dark alleys at night. Furthermore, Stonewall did not poll random people about what they think, which doesn’t help with the reliability of the poll.

Most rainbow people in the western world require everyone else to kneel in front of them in order not to feel threatened or oppressed, and that is very unreasonable.

I’m yet to see any news articles about the effort it in the media, or any protests regarding it in the western world.

In many places, such as the countries mentioned, they do not have the basic rights or respects as everyone else. That’s wrong, we can both agree on that. In most of the civilized western world, they do.

I’m not going to shape my vocabulary if I’m compelled to do it. I’d be okay if you were to identify as a catepillar, but when you demand that I refer to you as zer/zem for example, then you’re forcing me to play along with your delusion, thus making your personal problems my problems.

They/them is a bad concept, because if I tell my friend “Kari performed at a concert yesterday, they were good!” for example, then my friend is going to think that it was a whole band performing.

I have never seen anyone be bullied or discriminated against because he/she has a different sexuality. Quite the opposite, actually. Teachers give them high grades despite his/her low performance in tests and lessons, in fear of being labeled a ___phobe (As seen by me, during several occasions in the past three years). I have had one gay friend. He was just like everyone else. He stated that he had never been discriminated against or bullied. And that he despises all the pride month stuff, because that paints a very different picture of what being gay actually is.

Of course that’s just a couple of my personal observations, but they are still valid examples.

@Ephus please stop replying to my thread. You’re one of those people who thrive off of making others feel pain and I don’t want that.
I no longer respect you, please kindly leave, I have told you multiple times to bring the drama to my DMs and not here, and even @fyn has offered you to enter their DMs, and yet you continue.

All of this you’re doing is for some twisted pleasure, and at this point, nothing you say will prove otherwise.
You would have been the kind of people I’d invite to my world to learn better and perhaps we could have been chill friends, but you are no longer welcome in my world or on this thread.

2 Likes

I’m unsure if I’ll respond to your reply since you did ignore my request to take this to DMs if you wanted to continue the discussion, which seems slightly disrespectful.
Maybe I’ll respond tomorrow or something, but I don’t have the energy for this at the moment.