Questions about the contest?

Hmm… There is no rule against it but I would recommend you to make one super good instead of multiple decent ones :wink:

Because of a style choice :smiley:

There aren’t any point systems. I have a degree in movie making and I shall use it as my backbone to analyze these to the best of my ability so the best one will win. It’s about the whole package: acting, animation, music, sound, camera work, editing etc. etc.
Also your movies does not need all of these. For example it can have animation but it does not need that :smiley:

1 Like

Well as long as it’s 3-10 minutes long and you remember that it’s a short movie contest :wink:

1 Like

Actually, it is kinda nice of you to do a Q&A thread. I don’t see you interacting with the forums often, so it’s nice to see you here again.

Can i use you for a short movie lol

How will you divide the Golden vip, like, will each person get it or?

Probably like that

So what kind of music can we use? Anything like, classical?

ofc .-.

bruh u just make me scared for a second

lol

Since it’s Jake who rates this contest, I don’t think you can use the clip of Jake saying “onii-chan” LOL

Why is the deadline so short whilst the block design contest has a more longer deadline

Does the intro of the movie and the end credits count towards the length of the movie?

And how are you gonna split the vip if there are like 10 people in the video?

I think it’ll be 5 days for each.

Thats what im worried about because I have 10 people working on our movie LOL
(2 of them dont want the gems or the vip if we win but still)

Exactly, you know, almost like an actual movie, these can take a long time to make. Jake please extend it, it doesnt have to be very long

There are no restrictions on the music from our part. Personally I recommend using the youtube audio library or other sources that don’t have copyrights :wink:

1 Like