Questions about the contest?

It depends how they are done, but I would like it if the actual movie part is at least 3 minutes. If the intro and end credits both take 1 minute and the short movie is only 1 minute in the middle… then that movie most likely will not win :smiley:

1 Like

I think I am going to change the prizes a bit but in general the VIP will be split.

1 Like

So that means I am allowed to use music that is in public domain?

I don’t really think 5 days of VIP is a good reward for a 10 people short movie…

And if there’s for example 3 people, how are you going to divide that? Because 50 : 3 is a decimal number.

As long as it is royalty free, yes!

Wow, that is a very cool degree Mr. Jake!

I wanted to pick a major like yours when I was choosing a university degree, but in the end I picked “Computer Science” because I love doing IT stuff.

We are getting feedbacks from the film expert, it makes my heart racing for a while. :smile:

I hope my team will do well @TiberiusZgo !

Hey Jake, How are you! Remember you reacted to my meme hehe, hope u are well just wondering if you could check out my series for the contest final descendent episode 1 and 2 are our and they are good i also replied to your thread for the contest. Even if I win or not, I would still work hard and keep making epic content like this so Pixel Worlds can get recognised more! So Im wondering, on your behalf, is this ok?

1 Like