[RELEASED] šŸ“·āž”ļøšŸ–¼ļøImage to Pixelworlds Art Converter

Iā€™ll be working on a version two now that you mention that :smiley:
I just finished up my latest project which is https://www.calculate.pw/ (gonna make a separate post soon)
and now I will start on the version two of PW Imager! If you have any suggestions feel free to mention them! (doesnā€™t matter if they are just quality of life or big features) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hmm, you could also add a mode for Color-O-Mat, but for Backgrounds only. Iā€™ve seen that the current Color-O-Mat mode only uses the blocks.

2 Likes

Make setting that makes so it only adds color o mat blocks, no random xd

3 Likes

There already is one, just not for color-o-mat backgrounds.

2 Likes

Setting conversion method to dominant crashes the program. If it doesnā€™t crash for you then can you please use the dominant conversion method with this image and show me the results? (by ā€œyouā€ I mean anyone reading this)

If the image has lower quality then search on google ā€œgrowtopia carnivalā€ and search for the same picture

2 Likes

Is it just me, or is that ā€œthingā€ looking kinda sus.

1 Like

Forgive me, for the atrocities Iā€™m going to commitā€¦

8 Likes

Thanks, now i can have a portrait of Jake in my world :smiley:

1 Like

stop.

1 Like

canā€™t wait to see it in pixelworlds! :star_struck:

1 Like

Can i use this on Mac?

1 Like

2 Likes

Afaik itā€™s purely written in Python which should also run on a Mac.
Nevermind, when you download it you get a Windows Executable, so I donā€™t think it works.

If you still want to use it, perhaps use a Virtual Machine.

1 Like

No its not available on mac, however if people really wanted it then I can remake it for mac, windows, linux.
Iā€™ve come a long way from this project and learnt more about programming in other languages so itā€™s possible for me to do it now. (actually when I look back, this program looks so crappy lol)

4 Likes

Yes pls <3 , this is amazing

1 Like

Is this downloadable on mobile? If so. How?

1 Like

@Shawn

1 Like

My virus protection detected that itā€™s malicious.

1 Like

Itā€™s open source, just check the code, itā€™s a false malicious.

2 Likes

No itā€™s not on mobile, only PC.

1 Like