Remove recycler event

Playing them and understanding a market doesn’t mean you understand economics lad.

The recycling event is basically printing tons of money, which like @LittleItaly and co are trying to explain to you, is causing inflation as people are raising prices due to the fact that there is more bytes in circulation, therefore people are more willing and able to pay higher prices for the same item.

Again, no, this has nothing to do with inflation, pulling facts out of your arse doesn’t make you smarter.

This is probably the only correct statement you have made so far.
Supply < demand therefore prices go up

and then you disappoint me by saying this,

Here ill give you an example

if i only one gold bar and only 1 dollar existed, which i have gold and u have the dollar, and you want my gold bar, you would pay 1 dollar to buy my one gold bar and i would accept it because it is agreed they are of EQUAL value.

However, if 99 more dollars existed and i still had that one gold bar that existed, i would not want to sell you my gold for 1 dollar would i?

Switch gold for any item and dollar for bytes.

The recycling event basically is a money printer, input some bytes, out come more than you put in, where do the bytes come from you say? Out of thin air of course! Therefore MORE bytes(the dollars) are existing and therefore prices of items(the gold) are INCREASING to match the rate of inflation.

again, i put one dollar in, get 3 dollars out, but the 2 extra dollars dont come from another source, they appear out of nowhere, therefore more money supply = higher prices.

proceeds to name basically every limited item ingame

supply < demand = higher price
More money available = money worth less = less purchasing power

Hopefully i’ve made it clear enough to you that you are attempting to sound smart by coming up with random facts.

Literally all your arguments is just “I think something, therefore it is”
Study the topic you are arguing about before trying to prove you’re right.

Making a profit a few times does not make you a pro trader, you are intentionally trying to sound smarter than you actually are. Arguing about something you have no understanding of just makes you feel stupid when you realize you are wrong.

TL;DR

More money = money worth less = less buying power
Supply < demand = higher price

Stop trying to sound smart.
Study economics.
Learn what inflation is.
Feel stupid when you find out you were wrong.

Please read all of it @WeGrow
If you still think you’re right i can do this all day.
530 words wwww

3 Likes

Inflation is when money supply increases, causing money to be worth less and have less purchasing power, so items rise.

No crap not everything will rise
Supply and demand remember??

1 Like

Therefore pixel worlds is Venezuela

1 Like

Simply by you applying that you’re smarter in any way or saying someone’s trying to sound smart automatically makes all your statements invalid.

Again as I’ve said, the event does not cause inflation, and you contradicted yourself by agreeing the rarer priced items are the only ones being inflated.

No it does not because that’s what you are literarily tryind to do. It sounds more like you are just trying to protect your ego tbh.

How can you not get it through your head that more money (bytes) in the economy means prices will be higher to match the amount of money there is in the economy (inflation)

And also, have you even played the game in the past half a year. If so, you would have seen how much of an effect the recycle event actually has on the economy

1 Like

How so, I’m not the one saying I’m smarter than you, and I’m also not the one getting mad.

I know what inflation is and I’m saying it’s not happening in the game. Yes more money = less value, I never disagreed with that I’m saying there’s literally no inflation and you’re blaming an event for supposedly causing it.

sorry, but you have totally no idea how this game works
it’s not the profit of the recycling event that causes inflation but it’s the fact that people use it as an excuse for inflation, and every single item in game rises during and after recycling event

How?

Think of ur own logic bro
Just think about it

if i put some stuff in and more comes out of thin air what is that if its not inflation???

When did i say i was smarter?
I said ur trying to sound smart.

Back up your arguments with facts then talk.

1 Like

No i did not
i said supply and demand, either you did not read it or just can’t understand these simple terms

Anyways the pw economy is not big enough to have rises in inflation like irl

1 Like

There you go again!

If more bytes are coming out of nowhere how is that not inflation???

1 Like

Inflation in a game is different than real life, in real life we print it, it doesn’t come out of thin air.
In video games earning profit is not the same as printing more, it’s only “printed” when someone chooses to devalue an item

And this implies you’re saying it.

It’s like saying “you’re wrong, this + that” it’s implying that you’re right and I’m wrong

Honestly you’re dumb, recycling event is basically the same thing as printing money and if there is more money circulating then sellers will ask for more and buyers will offer more. If you play this game you should know about this simple yet catastropic phenomenon for a long time.

No, because by that logic earning any sort of profit is automatic inflation, that only applies to real life not video games. That’s where you’re confused.

Yes. Especially now

Well done demonstrating you have absolutely no understanding of what you are saying.

Lets think of it this way

Paper > machine > money worth more than paper

Some byte > recycle > more bytes than u put in

Just because pw doesnt use a printer to print bytes doesnt mean inflation dont exist lmao

Mate you’ve already dug urself a hole stop digging

You’re forgetting that it costs money to be able to get paper… that one statement alone just disproved everything you’ve said thus far.

1 Like

Thank you for backing up my statement

if you had eyes you would realize i wrote
"Paper > machine > money worth more than paper

Some byte > recycle > more bytes than u put in"

Congratulations you just proved me correct

You’re also forgetting that it requires material to buy the items for recycling. Either it be seeds from BSPs, or gems for Basic Clothes Pack