Remove recycler event

Okay… your formula is right but your understanding of it is wrong

@WeGrow You’re like a flat earther refusing to just listen

When you recycle, there is more OUTPUT than input in bytes

that means more bytes are coming OUT than going IN

therefore more bytes EXIST

= INFLATION

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I said, except it’s virtual currency so it’s not the same as collecting them in real life

earning some bytes by trading, fishing or mining is exchanging the byte coins already existing in game which is not the same as creating byte coins out of trash

3 Likes

You’ve said that a million times, I already told you that’s how inflation works. You’re right about how inflation works, but it doesn’t apply to pixel worlds because an item gets devalued differently

???

Money(byte) > paper(seeds etc) > machine(recycler) > more money than u put in(more byte)

Again refer to previous reply

My man doesn’t know how economy works in this game.

1 Like

Gems can be exchanged for byte

but no one does it because the rate is terrible and they prefer selling the gems directly to other players for already existing byte coins

2 Likes

Who the hell even exchanges gems to bytes these days?

1 Like

How???

Ok see you’re just using “big words” to try sound smart now, you obviously have no clue what you’re going on about.

Tell me how else you can devalue bytes if not inflation(not including external factors e.g player quittings)

Maybe search up what “devalue” means before you use it.

1 Like

Still not an absolute answer. Wether or not someone chooses to or not to bytes are coming out of thin air.

Mate please tell me where you get your crack the quality of the stuff they are giving you is amazing

The same can be said for Recycling though

@WeGrow
Let me ask you this simple question.
Where do the bytes from the recycler come from?
If you have trouble finding the answer @Desti has said it multiple times.

Devalue is not a big word. It simply means to lose value, again being toxic just devalues what you’re saying.

completing a couple quests or exchanging those useless 800 gems for 50 byte coins once in a while is nothing compared to generating byte coins during the recycling event

2 Likes

Hence why i used quotation marks around it genius

You are just refusing to understand printing money makes it worth less, in EVERY SITUATION

The items that have to be recycled of course, those have value. You purchase them then use them to recycle them.