Request for a friend [FALSE BAN]

Dear Pixelworlds Support Team,

I am writing to appeal a ban that was placed on my friends account (Majestic_dude). I believe that the ban was issued falsely and without merit.

I have been a dedicated player of Pixelworlds for a long time, and I have always followed the game’s rules and regulations. I was shocked to find out that I had been banned, and I have no idea what I could have done to deserve it.

I would like to request that you review my account and the circumstances surrounding the ban. I am confident that you will find that I did not violate any of the game’s rules or engage in any behavior that would warrant a ban.

2 years back, i joined a clan called RAVE i got invited by a friend for the clan benefits, without any intention of doing illegal business. After some time they were duping 2 players, and i warped to their world to see this crazy event. Yeah it was a dumb move by me, but i didn’t receive anything from it. And i never had any intention of helping them/gaining anything. And if i do have any duped stuff, simply rollback the event, OR REMOVE THE ITEMS. How is it my problem, that 2 players from a clan suddenly does illegal business affects the whole clan? 10 YEAR BAN FOR TAKING ITEMS? ridicilous

Example: This is like seeing 2 robbers rob a bank, and then you have 40+ bypassers to see this shocking event. But naaah the Police decides to give the same sentence as the 2 robbers to the bypassers. WHAT THEY SHOULD DO “PW TEAM” take their time investigate each and individiual pw user. To see their story, but what i’ve heard from multiple players the team is lazy and won’t help the players. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BEING A STAFF IN THE PW TEAM WHEN YOU DON’T EVEN DO THE JOB?

You can check the chat logs to support my case, including screenshots of my in-game activity, that show that I did not engage in any prohibited activity. I hope that this evidence will help to demonstrate my innocence and lead to a prompt resolution of this issue.

I am eager to get back into the game and continue playing with my friends and fellow players. I am also willing to cooperate fully with any further investigation or review that may be necessary to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Pronation and Majestic_Dude (banned user) – sad being treated like a criminal when you are a dedicated member of pw to this day.

I know some of you guys can relate to this please bump this thread to spread it out, it might be old but this should not be tolerated in any form.

BTW NO HATE TO THE TEAM, THIS IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE

Why on the forums? Because he told me they are simply ignoring the mails .-.

3 Likes

Woah that’s me. Also I am open to questions about this situation

Also making it clear I did receive duped items as they were being handed out in giveaways through global messages, when people found out they were duped, we assumed a rollback was going to happen as there was mods communicating with us in-game.

2 Likes

You are aware with a small development team this will take up a considerable amount of the workdaay for just one ban.

2 Likes

No matter, it is very unfair that so many players were banned unjustifiably. I have personally tried contacting support for over 2 years now to at the very least get their side and reasoning on why I was banned. I had no intentions of breaking any rules and have tried keeping calm to remain cooperative in case they would like to question me (if that’s what it takes). I lost hours of progress and my money has gone to waste now, I had the illusion I was going to be unbanned soon because I thought they were just trying to in a way freeze players who received duped items from the giveaway by banning them for a short while, but in the end they were all just permanently banned and emails went unanswered for no apparent reason. Even worse, Jake (community manager at the time) started a stream saying how “sad” he was about having to ban over 100 players, as if they were all participating in intentional rule breaking, when in reality 2 players started duping and giving away random stuff in giveaways. All the information I have on why we were banned is not confirmed because nobody is telling us why, I can only assume they were lazy or assumed the worst of us from little information. I was told they would review chat logs, but it feels like we were lied to, or they decided to ignore it. I think I speak for everyone who was unfairly banned when I say we REALLY need answers. Thank you

2 Likes

It’s really sad that both of you got banned out of curiosity, but they aren’t really gonna check ban appeals here in forums and the support is the only way. It’s quite frustrating but it is what it is

3 Likes

be patient. Ban appeals can take time to process, and the PW team may be dealing with a high volume of requests. Continuously sending emails or making posts on forums may not speed up the process and may even harm your case.
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Tbh i can’t be bothered to read ALL that, and it kinda just seems like the person who got banned should have taken this matter in their own hands, not had you create this post. Also after reading this it seems like he did take something or he didn’t, you aren’t very clear. Taking duped items will get you banned for sure, and finding evidence for this ONE pw player could take HOURS for the devs because there are like two lmao. whatevr :confused:

support has not responded in literal years, and we (the people who attended giveaways from multiple gm) did not intentionally take the duped items with malicious intent, even then does it deserve a permanent 10 year ban? I understand it would take a lot of time to attend to all those players (who shouldn’t have been banned in the first place) but you cannot press the blame on the players themselves when 99% of them were genuinely innocent. It was also assumed at the time that a rollback would happen anyway.

1 Like

When lazy game moderators refuse to unban innocent players, it can have serious consequences for those individuals and the game as a whole. Unjustly banning a player can be a frustrating and demoralizing experience, but failing to acknowledge and correct the mistake only compounds the issue. Innocent players who are unjustly banned may lose access to their accounts, progress, or items, and may even be discouraged from playing the game altogether. Additionally, when moderators refuse to admit their mistake and correct it, it can create a culture of mistrust and resentment among players. Ultimately, it is essential that moderators take responsibility for their actions and work to rectify any mistakes they make, to ensure that all players are treated fairly and that the game remains a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.

2 Likes

We mods cannot unban players, only admins can.

You have to remember that explaining why we gave a ban will take a while especially if we gave multiple bans in the day. Additionally, there is sometimes a reason we cannot share, in most cases you do know what you did anyway. (Broke the rules or were with people who broke rules)

As always, if you’re sure your ban is unjustified, you can always email support with much details as possible and they’ll get back to you, perhaps.

2 Likes

I didn’t get banned, but my friend did. I didn’t play back then, rarely i played

1 Like

That’s the job of moderators/admins/devs

Their job is to investigate these problems, if they keep on ignoring the game will have a of non-profesional look. Which can ruin the whole image of pw, YOU HAVE TO solve these problems 1 by 1. That’s how it is, even if they are only “2” then let the folks know it will take some time, instead of simply ignoring it.

NO HATE TOWARDS THE STAFF TEAM!

Yes but Retnos, what i’ve heard is mods banned players from the clan just because they were attached to the clan? Is this true or is it too much private info?

Supposedly over 100+ players, even if the “98” players got duped items, they should of done a rollback OR helped each player 1 by 1. To secure every 1 feels appreciated.

No hate towards the team !

2 years ago,

Also i would you to read what i wrote on the post, instead of babbling stuff out.

Love only.

That is true, but that’s how it works sorry to say, you won’t find any prof-game that will simply ignore the requests for 2+ years?

Ofc it takes time no doubt in that, but does it take 2+ years?

And if it takes so much time, why ban the players and not face the consequences of doing such things?

Next time when staff members ban some 1, you need to be ready to help them straight after that’s how it is. Even though if you banned them correctly or not. We all can defend our self , and that should be taken seriosly.

No hate towards the team! ( Also i know you are the staff, you should not be taking my “tips” as a harsh thing or anything like that. Just trying to help out.) :star_struck:

Well they did take it to their own hands, but then he asked for help since he didn’t get proper help from the staff team.

" can’t be bothered to read all that" Then simply leave the thread brother no hate towards you. All love!

No they dont have to solve these problems lmao. Dont take duped items, you’ll get banned.

Not a realistic reason to get 10+ years ban, and again how do you know if every player knew there were duped we are talking about 100+ players banned with no slim to non knowledge from the staff members?

The staff is doing all they can with a tiny team to manage the community. It really sounds like your friend took duped items knowing they were duped :confused:

I know for a fact they are trying as hard as they can, but maybe let the people know?

It’s like you are going to the market real life, and the cashier has to go. The cashier has the duty to let the people know " The next cashier will come in a minute to help yall out!"

In this case it should be translated to the Pw community regarding harsh bans or false bans. Again imma say it how do you know if they knew it was duped?

Yeah the staff team might no be huge but this happend 2 years ago whats the excuse?