Sell 3 character worlds

Jesus… you really can’t change right?

1 Like

Honestly I kind of didn’t like bytes but when I changed all my wls into bytes I just didn’t care, it was even more fun than having world locks so you should try it @Ondrashek06

1 Like

Byte vendor is a scam if it buys for 219. It’s like selling 1€ for 20 CZK while the value of it is 25CZK.

That’s why you should exchange your bytes fast lol
if you want to lose your valuables, go ahead.

1 Like

It changed to 250/1, it will be back to 219/1 in less than a day

Quit being so delusional, silly!
I am not Xeo! :angry:

Why? Sometimes change happens and you just gotta accept it.
You are better of just quitting the game completely, wls are never coming back and if you don’t exchange your wls to bytes by tomorrow you will lose alot of your value.

What I don’t understand is how can you be so goddamn stubborn and ignorant.

WLs will be coming back if people just accepted the fact that BC isn’t the “new future” and choice between 2 currencies is always better than forcing one because you can just pick whichever is more convenient for you.

WLs were never meant to be a currency anyways.

2 Likes

That decision is not ours to make in the end, it’s the devs decision and they decided that this was a good course of action which I approve a 100%

Because there wasn’t a poll or anything.

Yeah and the pole said to keep the wls tradeable but they still made them untradeable because of what Bernard mentioned above.

While WLs weren’t meant to originally be a currency, the community made them that and that means they should embrace it, NOT punish it.

If you punish people for having a different opinion than yours, it’s a regime that starts with the letter D, and it’s not “Democracy”.

Please just shut up.

I am just trying TO SELL A WORLD NOT START A BLOODY ARGUEMENT

The devs saw a problem in wls being the main currency, so they made a solution on how they could make a more safe and stable currency and that was byte coins

Okay and I’ll stop arguing right now. I don’t want to be muted/banned again and have the blacklist reset to 6 months.

Blimey innit mate! Im bri’ish didn’t you know dat!?

My good chap, please refrain from doing outlandish things in my post

Dont be a scallywag

1 Like

Update rolls out in less than 20 minutes, Rip if you haven’t exchanged your wls yet.

Welp…