Should scamming be legal?

Continuing the discussion from Should scamming be legal?:
Yeah new players are gonna be prone to scamming no matter what and making it legal will make this more common. But lowest and inhumane things you can do in this game? Stealing a bunch of items is way less worse than bullying someone for example, and at the end of the day it’s just a game, not that I encourage any of these behaviors. And yeah it brings out the worst out of people, but that’s because when there are no rules and no consequences, people wear off their masks and show who they really are. Lol this got deep real quick.

I wish, suggestions in the forums is like talking to walls.

i laughed so much to this

2 Likes

Alright then, my idea to deconstruct prisons to free the land to build new theme parks isn’t that dumb now, is it?

My concern with making scamming legal is the same thing what happen when p2p was legal. When that was made legal p2p was everywhere. Basically this could making scamming more common than it is now since you can do it without any consequences. Which will make this game turn into Growtopia even more, as in that game there are so many scammers. Pixel worlds is already heading in the direction Growtopia is.

2P2W

Oh my god I think I had an entire discussion about a similar topic, wait.

My man want anarchy more than anything.

1 Like

even then that’s been up for a long time. Almost 12 years! Players who play that game know what they’re doing, because almost all the players are 25 years or older. Pixel Worlds has kids that are 12 and younger and if scamming is allowed, well the children will think it’s allowed in the real world, and use their scamming skills there.

Drop game irl be like :anguished:

2 Likes

Using people is stupid, but people who being used is even more stupid

“Ok i dropped my toy, where is my prize now?”

– “Get scammed lololololol”

* scammer running away *

1 Like

Places cup over item

Bans the player from existence with a knife

1 Like

Thiefing can’t ever be legal.
You own your gear and you have worked for it > How would you feel if all of ur hard work to be gone in second ?

• There is rules and if you break rules and eventually lose your gears > Do not start breaking Rules.

Well after reading through all the replies as for now, I think it’s pretty clear scamming should stay illegal. Although it might make scamming worse there is no real way to predict it and a lot of players will quit, as this game is aimed towards children who most likely will lose their stuff, thus less money for the developers.

Lol I don’t think they’ll scam irl, maybe with pokemon cards or whatever’s trendy today but they’ll definitely get scammed in game.

1 Like

I would bring this right now as Ukraina situation they are losing their Houses everything what they call home.
Russian soldiers are Thiefing all the time Ukraine’s citizens.

1 Like

IRL happenin what’s not related on those what u refer.
ps. Putin started nonprovokated attack to Ukraine.