So, How long have you been playing pixel worlds?

Just wanted to start a little general conversation here on the new and improved forums!
How long have you guys been playing Pixel Worlds?
How did you find the game, etc?

I’ll start!

As im writing this post, my account in-game is 1,475 days old. Which means i created it Saturday
November 26, 2016! Wow! I was probably the first ever US pixelian!

EDIT: I POSTED THIS BEFORE PIXELWORLDS DATE CHANGE, SO TECHNICALLY I CREATED MY ACCOUNT FRIDAY November 25th, 2016! AND PLAYED 1,476 days ago!

I remember downloading the finnish apk and playing it on my android device. Even using an android emulator on my pc if i could! Every time pixel worlds had an update, i had to wait until the latest apk came out since i didn’t have a finnish google play store account.

Me and old friends who aren’t really close anymore found the first duplication glitches and won the first wotw’s and claimed a bunch of cool world names. I either won dark pixies off of VIP, or i bought it when it was 6 to 12 world locks. And I had them ever since. Crazy times.

How about you guys?

5 Likes

Found the game on Steam and decided to try it out with some of my old friends since it was f2p, been playing for 1272 days(18th of June 2017)

2 Likes

8 Days after Beta Launched.

Tuesday 29. November 2016

1 Like

Started playing on the 27th of January 2017. Got into it after looking for more MMOs to play after losing a few accounts on older games.

1 Like

My account is 1,414 days old, so I created my account 6 days after the game launched in the UK, which was Friday, January 27th, 2017.

1 Like

Found the game on play store , I am 1.3k+ days.

1 Like

I played since 1244 days ago which means 16 July 2017 (based on google).

1 Like

i started playing 1356 days ago so i started playing march 25, 2017

2 Likes

I started playing Pixel World on it’s global release date, on January 21st, 2017.
I knew of the game before, but the beta wasn’t available for my country, so I had to wait until the global launch in order to start playing it.

2 Likes

I discovered PW by looking through the explore page on Instagram. I started playing back during beta launch.
As of today (Dec. 10th), my character age is 1,471 days.

1 Like

I checked my first account and it id 1344 Days old so not as old as you guys

2 Likes

I joined just a day after you ^^
Met so many great people during my first year, some of them are still here but I haven’t seen most of them in such a while.

1 Like

Same here, probably because of my inconsistency in playing

I started playing in november 2016. At first I wanted to try out Growtopia, since it was pretty famous in my country. For some reason my ip was blocked from making an account so I just downloaded the second search result for growtopia, which was Portal Worlds. I guess the reason why I started playing this game was just sheer luck :smiley:

1 Like

i started playing 1476 days ago so i started playing November 25th, 2016

Sometime in early December, 2016.
I only had a 2DS at that point, but I was watching a lot of youtube on it, and saw videos from this GT youtuber about pixel worlds, and I was immediately interested.
I remembered that somewhere in my house, I had a really old and tiny tablet from years ago that I might actually be able to use to play pixel worlds, so I went digging for it.

Goes to find out, my country wasn’t in the list of beta countries, but luckily I could change my location to australia and download it like that.
I went in, and was amazed. The game was a lot like growtopia to me, but in a good way. It was giving me the vibes of good old GT when modern GT started going downhill imo.
Of course, through playing, the game really showed its own, and I began to understand pixel worlds as it’s own game with its own goals.

1 Like

I found pw by typing in Google Play Store’s search bar “MMO Survival Games”
I thought pw is a survival game at first though

1065 Days
11 January 2018

I have been playing the game since 2017, an irl friend of mine was playing the game, so I decided to see what it was about and now I am here :smiley:

It is and you’ve been surviving for 1065 days now congratulations

I joined the exact same day haha