So, How long have you been playing pixel worlds?

Sweet! :smiley:

(20 characters…)

I think i heard about rhis game on yt and i decided to download it my acc is 1105days old but im a noob cuz i have quittes pw like twice for over a year

We probably started the same day, or around the same day it seems

1 Like

I know this game from beta times… I played it for a week and quitted.
I hardly regret this move, but I was kid in 2016 and I didn’t got point of this game.
I joined back in 21th february 2020, I wish I could remember this account I made back in 2016.

Used to play this last 2017 but my iPad was uncompatable with it so i decided to play Growtopia, but after years and years ive been bored by it so i began playing Pixel Worlds last November of 2020 (129 days). and bought a new pc to play with it since my iPad is destroyed.

I have been playing Pixel Worlds since January 7th, 2017. My account as of today is 1514 days old. I have been waiting for it to launch on Steam to finally try it out.

I think I started playing very close to the launch of the beta in Australia my account is 1571 days old

I first played Portal Worlds less than a week after it came out for beta in Finland and other countries.

I lost my original account though, now my account is just 25 months old.

When I started this game again after being inactive for four years or so, I was amazed at how much the game had developed.

I think I had a bit of a headstart thanks to me having a lot of experience with Growtopia, a similar game, and its forums.

Me too, I lost my original account (Brawl_Legend) It was probably hacked or I just forgot about the password

Replying to the thread : I first played in 2017, where most people farm BBB, around that time greenvisor was 100 wls

1 Like

From 2018 aliens update

The alien update came out in 2019, im pretty sure.

About 2 hours now

:adult:t6:

1 Like

No it came in 2018 I’m sure

I don’t remember when the booster was released but i started playing in 2018

Technically I might have started playing Pixel Worlds on 26th november 2016 after seeing a growtopia youtuber play it, I went to bluestacks and downloaded Pixel Worlds, but then when I opened the game it just showed the pixelian entering portal animation forever (loading) and I couldn’t actually play the game. I don’t remember if this was 26th november though but I think it was. Then on 31th january 2017 I could finally install it on my phone. I quitted in 2017, came back a few times early 2019 and then continuted playing from late 2019 to 2021

1 Like

On and off since launch of the beta in Australia around 1575 days