Stop pandering to GT players

I can’t remember from the top of my head. This was years ago. Maybe 2019?

same for this.

1 Like

What do you think of this thread? Since we’re now answering off-topic questions…

I think this was in french :smiley: Pretty small thing but anyway. We also had some others but can’t find them

1 Like

This is in spanish

I don’t speak Spanish prefectly but I’m 100% sure “Mundo” means “World” in Spanish.

Lol :smiley:

Wass Play was the youtuber but can’t find the link :smiley:

1 Like

Found it :smiley: CE BÉBÉ NOUS REND DINGUE !!! - YouTube

1 Like

Jezzz… i never heard about that youtuber tbh… but yea… this is in french, as a French person i can confirm it.

That’s was still 3 years ago tho…

About french… when french translation for the game?

I started to work a bit for it but still… when french for pw? :thinking:

Yeah We have not done these recently in other countries than Finland, Sweden, Lithuania and Poland. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently, never. I hate that Polish is in the game but Czech is still pending. They’re both similar languages because they are in the Slavic language family.

1 Like

Well it costs a lot unless community helps us to create one. :thinking:
It is a possibility that we are going to get it next year.

2 Likes

I was just about to request a community translation project where everyone can contribute, as I’ve seen a lot of services and games use that.

However, it would be impossible to do a thing like that because of lore-related text that is not yet discovered.

2 Likes

I think its better community helps to translate instead of a company or others . Because we know whats the game about and we will do the correct translations , but the company may use different translations with different meanings.

4 Likes

Well… i can work for it, but only for all the stuff that we (players) can access normally, the rest i will skip it…

For now with the google doc that i created, i was planning to translate all the features and functionalites (clan stuff, report, menus etc)

I think i will let the splash screen and item info to the translation team because it’s gonna takes me ages to translate (especially items)

The game takes about 150 work hours to translate :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You guys hate to see it but @Jake is smart.

What?

Yeah but community isnt only 1 person , we can complete it in a short time if we work together . Now gimme the all text files :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I think it’s the right time and place to casually mention that I’m fluent in Russian and that it’s my first language.

3 Likes