Story behind items (For devs)

It could’ve been easily solved by adding a small map of Pixelstation instead of the directional signs.

Also, why does the letter “N” on the wiring gates look like H?

I thought this was a “HOT” gate at first…
Screenshot_2021-08-31-14-26-03

1 Like

Try writing an N on such a small thing

4 Likes

Whats the story behind this funny little item?
I know that theres a creature in WoW called the dark sprite but was that actually the inspiration for it?
They kinda do look similar
And I know that Jake is a fan of wow lol

4 Likes

whoa it looks so same tho!

1 Like

Never played WoW that much so I am not familiar with that.

That was just from the top of my head an image of a mischievous little critters that could roam some parts of PW universe. Using a skin color that has not been available from any ring etc.

If there is some visual reference to it it was more from Nightcrawler in X-men but Dark Sprite was never meant to resemble that either.

3 Likes

Sure bro

What is this?

1 Like

And another thing im curious about are the wyverns
Why are there so many of them and why did you guys choose wyverns out of all mythical beings?
Do they have a connection to the mines or something?

Why is Wee gull familiar called Wee gull?

It couldn’t fit also on cyrillic N is Н

Since it is a tiny gull…

@EndlesS i have 2 questions about my 2 fav items

1.story of purple laser sword

2.story of dark jet pack

Have good day (:

1 Like

Wee gull is the way to say “small” pr “tiny” gull, in british english, if im correct.

Well, unfortunately there isn’t that exciting stories behind those two:

1. Purple Laser Sword - we had purple and neon green theme going on with the alien booster, I have always liked the light swords in other franchises so we ended up adding one more as a Legendary to this booster.

2. Dark Jetpack - this is actually one of the few wearables made to the game by Apoov that was decided to be added on the fly while I was away (on vacation etc.)

Glad you like these items :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well…they still had interestin stories :wink:

1 Like

Oh wait…i forgot to ask one thing! Are you planning to add one (maybe last) laser sword? They are really nice lookin and they are useful (:

I’m curious about turtle set

Well, there is still spectrum to go with but we’ll see… :slight_smile:

Well, our players seem to get obsessed with things and keep repeating those over and over and over again (potato, turtle, mad scientists, coffee, and so on…)

Anyways, every year the St.Patrick’s Day requires something green we picked that up since the most iconic visual bank had been emptied already on the first St’Patrick’s Day in PW. And animal costumes are always requested by some of the players.