10 Likes

albert is secretly a catboy

WHY IS THIS SO WELL MADE

also big chungus world

6 Likes

At this moment I realize y’all really fishing for drama LMAO
All they said was “ok”

2 Likes

I wish everybody edits came back though…
Now look at https://everybodyedits.com/, the site now just says “Thank you for playing!” and won’t load the actual game.

I don’t like the loading screen of that game, the 2016-2018 loading screen of pw is better.

Can you post it here?

pixelworlds loading

Yeah, I would love it back too.

yeah it was a good loading screen,better than the one we have now.

I know i already used this photo in another shitpost, shush

5 Likes

Meanwhile, on the Everybody Edits forums…

read this carefully

Yeah, I know…

The reason we don’t have some of those admin things are because they are exactly that: admin things. Sure, the auto-portals thing maybe doesn’t belong there but everything else? How is it restrictive when they literally are intended for moderation purposes exclusively

3 Likes

This is just PW slander I tell you.

In EE, the only exclusive thing for admins is labels or “admin text”. You can still place signs even if you’re not an admin.
However, if you own a world there, you’re given freedom, god mode & edit tools.

In PW, admins have 3x more control on your worlds than you do. And that’s what’s absolutely unfair.

No it’s not, the admin tools are meant to mandate the rules and remove rule breakers.
The game just wasn’t designed in such a way that everyone could have the admin tools.

If everyone had admin tools, people would have been punished by some people according to their individual, biased opinions (“You’re a scammer because you don’t give me free item!!”) rather than morals that are accepted by most of the people.