The state of this forum

Euhh no?! Ofc not, behind a scammer is a greedy person and (probably) the more greedy he/she is the more stone headed he/she might be, so ehh

That why you need to punish them

Punishing does not make people see their wrongs sometimes. Sometimes it just makes them hate the scamfailer more and you know what happens next

Also you do know these scammers can be kids and some or most kids can rage after their ingame items get scammed right?

That emoji tho…

Ima ignore you man I dont want my post got archived.

People wouldn’t be needing punishment to begin with if scam fails weren’t influenced by the dishonest youtubers you support so passionately.

All it does is put more work on mods shoulders.

I know the kids this a kid’s game.

But neoslayer made me look like defending scam fail which I don’t really don’t, my point is you can make content regardless of how it looks like, and some of them are scam fail unless you not racist, hurting people you can make content on youtube as you like.

If you hate scam fail just don’t watch scam fail.

you really called me the cubeheaded one when you can’t even grasp the concept that dishonest clickbait videos / scams would negatively impact the community and hurt people

Euh, we’re not talking about people watching scamfails we’re talking about the scammer who got scamfailed, also scam failing is still a scam and scamfail content can influence people which can be as damaging as an offensive video

Well the point here is, scamfailing is not good and can lead to some indirect/direct bad stuff

Take it from a kurzgesagt birb

1 Like

It sounds like we debate about solving world hunger here.

But yeah it’s your opinion, but I still believed scam fail has nothing do to with scamming people.

And I still believed you can make any content on youtube.

If jake doesn’t announce you can’t scam fail it legal for me.

I can have my opinion right?

You’ve proven multiple times that opinions can be flat out wrong

1 Like

Ghustie said scam failing is illegal, and scam fail = scamming a scammer

Right now I’m running out of ideas to tell you this

You can have your opinion when you fix this damn door but you’re opinion is wrong (IMO)

You cube-headed people because you told mod should take care stuff like that, just like people say to batman lets the cops deal with it.

Cube head is not bad it means you follow the rule, like those kids who like to say to the teacher we got homework.

:eye:_ :eye:

Wait wat does cube headed even mean

nobody uses it with that definition btw

also if you didnt realize yet, following rules is a good thing

It’s like think outside the box type thing.

For real it’s not a bad thing at all.

I told you it’s a good thing.

But I’m the type of person who the fun on something, and scam fail is hella fun to do or to watch.

If jake doesn’t say or announce is illegal is legal in my books just p2p ( which is worst than scam fail ) is still legal.

I don’t hate you oke, it’s just I got irritated when seeing that type of people who correct people grammar or just want to get the spotlight by giving their opinion or countering another opinion all the time, it’s fine to receive other opinion, this life it’s not about you.

Scam failing is literally illegal, why would he need to announce it
even mods are saying it image
and continue ignoring cold hard facts, and even saying gambling is worse than scamming and influencing hundreds of other people to scam, holy crap is this guy a troll or something?
You think it’s fun to watch youtubers swindle, trick and mislead viewers.

:rofl: what?
You just hate being wrong bro, spotlight has nothing to do with it, someone’s going to call you out when you say something stupid, I’m literally trying to show you that this life isn’t about you

You realized you are on every post debating to other right? while I’m just joking around most of the time.

Scrap that, everyone realized that.

this ONE of the massege I got yesterday

Tell that to the scammer who got scammed

Jake isn’t the one who determines everything inside the game and p2p is skill based (Some of it) so p2p is kinda better (IMO)

Neoslayer might be considered annoying because he doesn’t hold any truth with some stuff with it