The state of this forum

I think you should contribute or just leave, like ehhh

That reminds me when i scammed a scammer and he wanted to talk at discord and when we talk he ask if we can scam other ppl together lol.

All thing has consequences.

If you don’t wanna get scam failed just don’t scam at first right?

You mean no idiots allowed why not

Wdym? I was only saying that you’re not contributing to the main topic and suddenly just wanted to reply

Yeah it’s definitely him, you and him are the only two people who’s arrogance leads you to have opposing opinions with me all the time. Most of the other forumers aren’t so petty that they’d need to message you just to discuss your shared dislike for me to start a little club.

I think I speak for a lot of the older (both irl and in forums) people here when I say that people such as ontol have made the forums a less enjoyable place than what it used to be.

1 Like

i just came in da topic, about skemmers

Fising, you never contribute to topics. All you do is talk about cheese and make bad jokes.

3 Likes

Ontol’s a fairly nice person, but at this thread he just couldn’t agree that scamfailing is both scamming and illegal

Agree! We should all be childish starting for now!

Wait scam failing is illegal? I scam failed 8 times!

“a fairly nice person” as he hosts conversations between people about hating on neoslayer… yes, such a nice person.

1 Like

I never care about your opinion at all, this probably the second I debate with you, don’t make me like the main villain in your book.

You name shamming him again wtf, imagine being him who has no idea what is happending.

I don’t think he’s mostly trying to do this, he did say at first that he’s in here for the goofs

yeah I’m sure 3 random people wouldn’t message ontol for no reason

He does know what’s happening and literally replied with no contribution to the topic

How am I making this place not enjoyable for you? my opinion?

This is just becoming a worse argument between every person contributing to this

It’s just that you don’t see the angles we’re seeing which to us is considered truthful

You can have an opinion, but opinions can be wrong