The state of this forum

Everyone I debate with tend to be people like you who are physically incapable of admitting to being wrong. That’s simply an irrelevant comment disguised as your method of evasion around the fact that you cant take criticism

That’s the only message you got, and guess what, I’m sure most of us think OrangeHairGuy is equally as annoying

it doesn’t look like orangehairguy? :thinking:

God dammit dude really?

Yes it does. image

This is really him just name shamming people for no reason

You’re the one who posted it. You’re the one “name shamming”. should’ve crossed it out better.
Maybe you should have come up with a better argument than a message from a guy who can’t even think for himself and calls me annoying for making conversations interesting
-also he’s the same guy who literally says I’m a PW hater because I actually give criticism to the game

I got 3 of these messages as well you wanna see all of them? guess you got 3 haters so far.

You wanna bet on it? if that the guys you saying or not?

scamfail might be fun to watch but i think it’s definitely not fun for the scammer since his main motive was to scam and failed miserably

this already confirmed it

No one cares about scammer feeling right?

WHAT? That is just messed up dude

Behind a pixel scammer there is a person

I will make history on pw

Nope, I don’t confirm that the guys you talking about, I’m just saying you randomly saying names for no reason.

That just sad man.

Aren’t they both scammers in the scam fail situation? Scam fails are 50% chance and 50% outsmarting the other scammer

well he did say the name because you didn’t crossed it that much but I think he shouldn’t have said it aswell

It can be harded to symphatize with a scammer because they are doing something that is against the rules and hurting people and the community

But I also know there is a person behind every scammer, that they have their own feelings and personality

I reply long but i didnt actually wrote something

I cross well good enough.