Thoughts on Making World Locks Untradeable: For or Against?

Just because there are famous people or mods and admins in the clan doesn’t mean it’s only for those ppl.

The game’s system doesn’t have to revolve around the reward system of your clan. You can adjust and adapt to change.

How are you so sure that those are not their own opinions? Have you actually asked or know the sides of ALL the moderators? If not, then that’s just an empty statement. A stereotype so to say.

What Dev said:

1 Like

So you mean you want those buyer to buy world with 9999999999byte?

1 Like

Seeing how ignorant that comment is, I can surmise it would take you longer to read it then it took me to write it.

1 Like

If thats what its worth, sure.

I mean, they’re not really ignorant. It does take a lot of free time to be able to have an in-depth discussion about fictional economies. Please don’t make passive aggressive comments at others.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but your response makes little to no sense and seems to be just disregarding what I said by using strawman arguments. If your opinion differs, that is fine.

1 Like

Moderators are allowed to have opinions that differ from the developers, we’re not robots. We vote for whatever choice we truly agree with.

1 Like

He built diffrient and think the world only evolved around him, never care about another perspective, when he thinks he is right it means he is right.

1 Like

if I’m ignorant. than what kinda devil you are?

1 Like

No it’s just that your comment was genuinely ignorant but as a moderator, it’s Starfire’s job to say something in order to keep the peace. You are not helping this thread to be productive by making such comments.

2 Likes

Is it ignorant when I don’t want to get involved?

“Damn you guys have so much free time” is me bringing a joke to this polluted conversation.

How tf you argue with somebody you don’t even know in real life? that just not make any sense.

That’s kinda aggresive like what others said, he meant that as a sort of joke that you guys have so much time to discuss about this, he might lack of knowledge of in this specific topic so maybe that’s why he made a joke instead (Or he knows some and just wants to make a joke) But maybe you’re acting kinda aggresive because you think he’s not adding much to the conversation/just making a reply?

This is kinda wrong, you can argue with someone you don’t know irl

Friendly reminder to anyone : You should think of other people’s perspective

I don’t know celic, but I think talking is fine but arguing on the internet is just wrong for me. That just makes 0 sense and pointless.

Goddammit, why am I still here?

Here a thing oke, fine go argue or whatever do what you want, but remember people argue to solve something.

What you guys doing here is giving an opinion which is oke.

But defending your opinion or saying another opinion is wrong is pointless, how hard to realize that?

Give your opinion about “making world lock untradeable” and that it, let others have their opinion aswell. no need to address it and point what wrong in OTHER opinion.

okay then…

this thread is made for us to share our thoughts on the world locks potentially being untradeable. it is ok for us to give our own opinions towards others relating to this topic. however, it is not ok to insult others, trying to pick a fight, replying nonsensical stuff etc. this applies to everyone reading and replying to this thread.

2 Likes

Hey dont make like im the one who start this.

No one accused you starting this, just told you these replies we’re pretty useless here, and off-topic.

But that make sense right? What we doing here?

I think what Fazeus meant was that your reply

is off-topic and aggresive(insulting), calm down a bit, being angry makes you think other than straightly

1 Like