Thoughts on Making World Locks Untradeable: For or Against?

Everything I said could have easily been said while I was on a bathroom break. It’s a forums conversation about a video game, not an essay.

You are ignorant to the multiple definitions of ignorant.
You believe it is an insult, and it seems most PW players automatically assume this word the worst of the worst of its multiple definitions.

You consistently ignore the fact that he only said it was a joke because he didn’t like my response. It was factually ignorant. I don’t need to sugarcoat everything for you just because it may or may not hurt your feelings.

You and Smile70 should stop trying to make meaningless arguments that have nothing to do with the thread.

Well, maybe I’m ignorant at this part since I can’t quite put my finger on this situation, we were just talking about a joke and suddenly ended up like this, but I still do believe that your behavior to Ontol was aggresive and was unnecessary, ofcourse he didn’t like your response as he was genuinely just trying to make a joke, and you know? Maybe he could’ve wrote something else with his time, but what 's wrong with a joke till you call it out aggresively

This point is one of the best :

• How can a joke hurt? You may have made detailed replies with others, but how does it hurt to make a joke? Well, maybe it’s the wrong place, MAYBE

Idk man I just thought the joke was funny then suddenly the person who made it got called out aggresively

There’s a reason you would call it funny, because you thought the same thing he did.
I said I can surmise it would take longer for him to read it then it took me to write it; not threatened to blow up the universe.
If it’s a joke then he could easily just put together that my reply would apply to those who actually have that mindset. But hey, it’s a jOkE!

Actual footage of me trying to see the situation

2 Likes

TL; DR:
if joke, why offended by reply to joke
separate self from joke, if joke mean not truth, then joke ignorant, not him

make them untradeable, but do it as a surprise so that people won’t panic sell or buy before they make the change. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

ok :eyes:

For easier method: ask Jake to make a poll and let everyone decide. He always act based on the community right? Now it’s the time

Doesn’t mean every part of the community is mature enough to know every consequences, pros and cons, I myself might not know every single one of those, so… asking a big part of the community might be disastrous

Atleast asking is better than sudden changing. Sudden changing can cause serious effect to the economy and games tho

you are joking right? did you see the polls regarding p2p? they completely disregarded all of them and made the opposite decision.

jake in my eyes is just a manager because he for sure doesn’t listen to the community.

1 Like

I don’t know about the P2P poll, but as a 4 years old player. Jake did used to listen to the community. As for now, I don’t know about it anymore

But the community is just a bunch of kids average age is probably 12 there isn’t much point in a poll

Including both us, right?

Well ik lots are obviously older but I think the average age is probably 12 the devs should listen but doing whatever the community says is a bit stupid

Guys its my fault. i told Jake this 10 months ago

link to message: https://discord.com/channels/399918427256520705/399965638250201098/785623645086285826

3 Likes

The origins of the biggest change in the game

Wow I’m really surprised at how much this thread blew up XD Interesting to see the split between sides though.

i wonder how people are against it when jake literally explained EVERYTHING how it should work in theory, still people are against it…

It would only work in theory if the devs properly communicated and dinged out the problems before they roll out the update, but we know communication is not their strong suit, so they’ll probably stop at something like “remove the tax” and leave it at that.