Untradable World Locks

The Tax is really helping celic how you do not notice that.

Hoarder wants to manipulate the price using the PWE machine, so what happened do I really need to explain this as well.

When you got an item that hard to sell where do you sell it? When do you want to sell your block where do you want to sell it? What is going on celics?

WITH NO MORE WORLD LOCK PEOPLE FORCE TO USED BYTE COINS.

Feel like you trolling me at this point.

So you’re saying price manipulators would have to waste bc’s on tax to manipulate the price?

That’s like a teacher saying to a student that doesn’t understand that the student is trolling, doesn’t make sense

That just one example.

People force to used PWE machine because World lock is untradable, PWE machine is tax eater.

Do you still don’t see it?

No more World Locks celics, so what else you got?

Well since I still kinda don’t understand it ima just see when the wls become untradeable

Because it’s way too simple, how tax is stopped inflation that happening in real-life celic.

I don’t wanna be mean and call you dumb, so I think you just trolling me.

I only understand tax irl as a way for rich people’s money to be sent to the community to improve the country

Ofc just above the poverty line people still have taxes but ya know, how am I trolling?

Making World Lock untradeable will hurt rich people and hoarder like a good punch to the gut.

I mostly don’t understand because tax irl and in this game are very different and you do know that rich people can just trade and not sell in PWE, right?

They can but they end-up with Byte Coins not a World Locks.

What I’m confused about is, how would you know the price of a certain item? How would you know ‘this item’ costs 200k bytes? Like what would be the basis? Will people just set their own prices now that wls are untradeable?

Because rn prices in PWE are based on wls, like 250 bytes = 1 wl, but since wls are untradeable, what would be the basis?

You know that you can always check the price of every item on the side right?

No one knows, just like what happened nowadays, the price of an item will happen based on demands.

Just remove the World Locks if the item costs 750 Byte it cost 750 Byte, not 3 World Locks.

So we’ll still be able to put wls in pwe despite them being untradeable?
Well if that’s the case then I don’t mind this, but for big trades people will need like 5838729229 bytecoins

They gonna add like Mega Coin, atleat that what I’ve heard.

Please read the full reply l put most of my thoughts in it. You are right. But what l think is even if wls become untradeable people will still need to calculate the value of byte coins for a particular item. Suppose someone wants to buy dark cherub wings then there wont be correct pwe info as no one would buy or sell items worth more than 2-3 pl from pwe then people will still convert the price of an items suppose 600 wls multiplied by the byte coins per wl at that time that will be on the npc. So this doesn’t solve anything and also there will be confusion of the prices of items worth more than 3 pl. Finally Jake said it would be easier to see info and put the number of byte in trd but how do we do that when we have no proper info. Also it would be more harder to buy items worth pl’s as we would need to calculate the value of wls into bc. The only way to solve this is to make pwe taxes super low or 0 again this would lead to more byte manipulation so this is not a good change unless anyone has a fix for this.

So I’m gonna have more things covering my screen? Bruh

That’s the deposit, its caped at 500 bytes, it used to not be capped at 500 bytes. But the provision can be really high. for example if I sold something for 60k bytes 6k of those bytes are tax. But when it sells you get your deposit back. so its 5500 bytes would then go to tax. I think a few updates ago they made a pretty bad change (to me). where they raised the deposit. but kept it the same for vip players. This kinda sounds like something a p2w mobile game would do.

Don’t think there will be lots of changes if it eventually happens, so either case is okay for me.

It’s totally fine for me since I’ve been using bytecoins when I begin playing this game