What is your luckiest day ever?

lol spend 2pl buy weapon if you want

Maybe when i won the dark sprite wings 1 hour after the halloween 2019 update!

wew i start play this game 10 days before summer 2020 you are lucky :smiley:

1 Like

My luckiest day ever on Pixel Worlds? I have had many lucky days inside the game, that I donā€™t know which could it be.

Maybe it could be the first day of the Halloween Event of 2020. I just got 2 Dark Ifrit Wings in less than 6 hours between them. Like seriously, what are the odds?! Also it was my first time getting a legendary items from THEBLACKTOWER.

i mean your most lucky day

Getting Ultra Rare Items from Daily Bonus and some seasonal legendary items on booster.

My luckiest day is when i meet her at national park
Joke im single

Obtaining the Drac Cape the very first Halloween. Unluckiest day was selling it for super cheap that same week.

Rip (20 characters and more)

I never had good luck, just knowledge of basic economy and taking no risks giving steady wls instead of major profits

But I guess bad luck also counts as luck and you can call me a black catā€™s piss in that case

2 Likes

Getting both dark ifrit wing and mask from blacktower

When I got an easter shard worth 180 wls (But then I forgot my password)

I won on my bday jakes sweetheart sword giveaway.

finding seller of candy knight set for 73 wl, sold after for 115

My luckiest day(s), thereā€™s several:
When I met all of the good friends Iā€™ve got from PW

1 Like

Bought bunny tail for about 200 wls, at the time it was like 10-15 pl (I donā€™t remember exactly, thatā€™s when it started rising)

Luckiest? When I got Dark Ifrit Wing in January 2021, from Dkoi when he quit.
(Also not luckiest cause Dkoi quitted pw RIP)
If you count besides getting free items, my luckiest day was when I traded two demon wings for netherblade back in 2018 :smiley: . I made a decent profit :smiley:
(I lost 30pl in under three months due to bunny tail) oofā€¦ now im back at 4pl

Ainā€™t as expensive as a halloween legendary, but still has the same hype :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

luckiest was coming back from quitting for a few months, thought necromancer cape looked really cool, accepted my VIP from achievements, and won it first try
unluckiest day, not sure, Iā€™m kind of just awful at profitting and really stupid so Iā€™m not worth much despite trying to get rich for 2 years

1 Like

When i escaped nether with 1 hit kill hehe