What is your luckiest day ever?

xd lol,i think i repayed him but i dont remember that was like 2-3 years ago

I somehow doubt you repaid him sounds like your trying to lie to get out of an argument.

3 Likes

if he is currently 15 years old and that thing happened 2-3 year’s ago, he probably wasn’t enough mature to remember this.

When I decided to quit 3 years ago and found live outside this game.

Maturity doesn’t affect memory… does it?

1 Like

“If I drop my stuff to sell it in a world, and someone ghost hacks me, technically the item wasn’t mine and so it was legal to get it. Therefore ghost hacking is legal”

• Dhar06’s logic

This was something that happened to me

1 Like

How many did you lose?

I lost 20wls because of ghosthacking. :frowning_face:

if he was 11-12 year’s old at this time, he probably didn’t really cared about other guy or how it could affect the community.
Or didn’t thought that his actions will have consequences as example, make on player quit or create (couldn’t find word for it) potential scammer to player community.

1 Like

If he is 15 now and that was 2-3 years ago that means he was 13 or at the very least 12.5
That is old enough when I was 12 I would never have done that.

2 Likes

well, people are different.

1 Like

about 3 years ago i was 12 aat the time,i needed wls czu i got scammed alot like literally a lot i been crying cuz my friend scammed me,so i really wanted to take those wls and pjp

please stop insulting me :C

that aws 2 years ago dont say thats my logic now

Desti isn’t insulting you.

Well sure if you have changed that’s good but what you did was still wrong.

ive learned from my mistake,i was really dumb at the time and i tried looking for him but i lost hope so yea

1 Like

People says if a person Is a scammer, will always be a scammer.

People tends to change by age in the meantime. What If this guy was actually really guilty and is finding the friend he scammed before?

Rest assured, I doubt your friend already quitted or if he did still play the game. I doubt he would still like you but it depends if the person hate hated you or just accept forgiveness. World locks isn’t comparable with real friends.

P.S stop with le fight or I’ll get my :popcorn:

1 Like

to me all ppl are scammers because they probably scammed someone without even knowing they did

Yes, which reminds me of my friends trash pranking me. which basically means I scammed their items too :joy:.

(But to be serious, I agree. I used to host drop games at the age of 11 in GT. and as time past, my maturity exists and I regretted it all.)

If people admits they have not scammed ppl, then they are probably have perfect grades in good moral values.

75 wls

I don’t know who’s going to believe me but I literally just won drake wings two times in a row.

1 Like