What is your luckiest day ever?

When I got laser gun on a bronze chest

This happened 3 days ago :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Flex :flushed: :eyes: :sunglasses: :frowning: :frowning_face: :exploding_head: :cry: :hot_face: :cold_face: :rage::angry:

My luckiest day was propably when I got the Nether Ball pet from a VIP bonus that was technically already expired :sweat_smile:

Amazing! Did you just take a screenshot or do you even have a video of it?

Screenshot :slightly_smiling_face:

Really cool, that’s the first time I ever see someone win it

when my friend was talking to me,i went in another account to start over i see him in a world and then he i go inside a portal the door is open and he drop pjp and his friend drop pl,he didnt know it was me lol but i took em lol cuz they fault they forgot to close door

My luckiest day was getting dark ifrit mask from the black tower.I used to be so poor and now I’m rich. Yeah it’s cool to be able to buy expensive items but tbh being rich doesn’t make the game that much more fun…

tbh that was the only luckiest day i had the rest i just got scammed n stuff, i never became lucky in black tower and i spend total 5mil+ over the years so yea

Isn’t that scamming your friend :neutral_face:

Wait yes its actually scamming and they don’t even know that their friend was the scammer :moyai:

1 Like

it is ridiculous how unlucky i was. but well i got a netherball pet from vip with achievements but everyone liked the pickle…

no his fault dropped,once u drop something technically not urs xd

well… that’s an unlisted rule of pixelworlds…

that technically still means you betrayed your friends, don’t get too greedy, friends don’t do that if they’re real

4 Likes

That is self-defence, you clearly did something wrong but you made up a reason to support your wrong-doings. I suggest to reflect on yourself.

Let’s say, someone dropped his/her pocket on the floor and I took it. He/She reported me to the police.
But, then I say “no his fault dropped, once u drop something technically not urs xd”.
Who is at fault and who is going to prison/pay money to the police?

I am very sorry if I make you feel offended, I just want you to see the picture.

3 Likes

i was noob at the time xd,he wasnt really a friend he never returned something i gave him… sp yea his fault

Read what Mindaw said, you’re using that one reason to cover up your fault, you clearly could’ve returned it, you’re repaying bad attitude with bad attitude, which is wrong

2 Likes