My stepmom.

1 Like

I fear big chungus and algebra

this
IMG_20210525_020201

7 Likes

when you the when when you the the

1 Like

Insects, being watched, being disabled once in my lifetime (I’m not ablesit, dont get me wrong) and failure.

1 Like

Family Therapy.

spiders, some bugs (usually big), going to a new environment (for example, going to a new school, job interview etc) and death

That i wont be able to listen to two trucks anymore

1 Like

two trucks holding hands :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

How dare you, spiders are amazing

1 Like

If you are talking to me, i enjoy the adrenaline rush when your falling, which is why i like rollercoaster rides n stuff

I only really have one big fear, which is fear of failure.
Other than that, crawly insects and worms creep me out, but I can still deal with them.
Not sure if fear of missing out or fear of commitment are actual fears, but I suffer from those too on some level.

I’m astraphobic (fear of lightning and thunder)
And i honestly am afraid of my maths teacher.

1 Like

If it were a bungee jump, I would have approached the edge

Carefully…

Prepared myself…

Grabbed my popcorn…

And observed the crazy guy who agreed to jump.

I’m afraid of the dark, of the unknown and of the unexpected.

I thought it would be commitment :sadge:

I did mention that too. Not sure if it’s considered an actual fear, but I do have it, and you know it xd

Oh I only read the failure part O_ O
But yeah it’s a real fear. We both know someone else who is not on good terms with me because of that as well

I have a fear of heights, a fear of spiders, a fear of tight spaces, and a fear of the unknown. Oh and also a fear of the ocean. The ocean fear combines with the fear of the unknown so…

1 Like